Untitled Part 13

Mena's hand instinctively tensed on the black hair in her grip, heart suddenly began to pound, sweat trickling down her chest between her breasts where that gorgeous head rested on and his warm breath on the inside of her arm. Mena realised just how sensitive that part of her body was, when the familiar knot in her groin brought a delicious heat to that part, letting the pooling wetness drench her leggings and emanate into the surrounding air with its smell of arousal.

Body trembling, Mena jerked Arakim's head up with a strong grip, and slammed her mouth on his, giving in to the temptation that had been riding her without cease.

Arakim recovering swiftly from the surprised attack, opened his mouth eagerly to accept the tongue that was looking for an entrance into his. There were no words to describe the feeling when that tongue touched his. It was everything and more. Arakim couldn't wait to get more of that delicious taste that sent all his senses firing and deepened the kiss, tangling his tongue with hers, unable to suppress the groan that came out of his mouth or the shiver that went through his body. Every trace of blood in his body rushing to pool in his organ, waking it up. And that was just from a kiss. He had never felt like this even after the whole act of sex.

Gripping Mena's waist tightly, while still ravishing her mouth, Arakim slammed her down on the bed, causing Mena to grunt out a breath, which he swallowed.

'Sorry.'' he murmured hoarsely, pulling away, barely able to get the words out only to have Mena growling in impatience, pulling his head down to recapture his lips like she couldn't get enough, echoing his thoughts. After a few minutes of ravenously eating each other's mouth, they both needed to take in air, pulling apart for a second. Arakim pushed his hand under her shirt to cup her breast, moaning at the fullness. It was a perfect fit.

'Oh, Mena.'' he cried, voice gone deeper and husky. 'Do you know how long I've been dreaming of this.'' Incoherently, and trembling, running his lips all over her face, while rubbing the erect nipples between his fingers, gently and then more roughly to Mena's great delight, judging by the slamming of her heart against her chest and the feral hiss issuing from behind her clenched teeth, opening her legs wider, grinding her sex on his engorged organ.

'More.'' She whispered, pushing Arakim's head to her breast.

A groan of satisfaction escaped him as Mena's cry sounded in his ears. He needed no further urging, raising his body to kneel between her legs, quickly pulled his shirt over his head with Mena doing the same to hers. Mouth-watering sight, Arakim reverently placed shaky hands on her perfect golden round breasts, turned pink with passion. Moulding them, gently rubbing over the hardened nipples. When he couldn't resist anymore he bent his head to take one into his mouth, to lave it with his tongue, and gripped it between his teeth pulling gently, leaving it glistening and hard.

'Arakim.'' Mena moaned, gripping his hair tightly enough to inflict pain which spurred Arakim on to give the same attention to the other breast, thinking to take his time paying homage to perfection but Mena was having none of it. She pulled up a bit to run her unsheathed claws down his back, breaking skin. Arakim shuddered and knew he wouldn't last much longer but gave it his best to slow things down, gasping for breath, muscles trembling with the effort to hold himself still..... 'Please, Mena. Slow down or l can't promise to be gentle.'' Not above begging.

Hoping she would slow down, the contrary woman did the opposite, grasping his shoulders to push him off her to the side and climbed on top of him, dangling those luscious breasts in his face which he grabbed with his mouth and started suckling when she pulled away moving down his body and started grinding her sex on his already throbbing and aching manhood, while rubbing her hands all over his chest made slick with sweat, gripping and twisting his nipples causing Arakim to let out shout...