two//fuckyousunrise

I've never been able to capture my feelings in poetry.
It's usually sappy and gross and something made when I see an inspirational quote on a popular blogging website.
So, let's start here.
I imagined waking up to you, the natural glow of your skin was accented with the naturual glow of the sunrise.
Our breaths were in time, silence, simplicity, relaxtion.
I wanted it so bad.
The night before, I woke up in the middle of the night to feel a hand firmly on my forearm.
It slowly slid up my arm to my hand, and intertwined our fingers.
Then slowly, that other hand took my arm, fingers still together, and wrapped it around the torso of it's body.
I was immediately calm.
It was just you, and I
wanted it so bad.
Going to bed, we were both so happy and joyous, yet calm and relaxed.
Your smile as you crawled next to me was just as bright as the sun during the sunrise that had a natural glow that happened to accent the natural glow of your skin.
I apologize, I just can't seem to get the beauty of that out of my mind.
I wanted it so bad.
My infatuation grew to literal feelings, and now those feelings are literal words, in literature, in a poem.
Ironically, a majority of this was written in a past tense form.
This has yet to happen, this is all my imagination.
We can make it past tense, though.
We can past tense it over and over again, as much as you want.
The aesthetic of that situation would be almost just as beautiful as you crawling in bed next to me with a smile on your face, startling me in the middle of the night from your constant need for affection, and your goddamn beautiful naturally glowing skin that looks absolutely astonishing next to the natural glow of the sunrise.
did I mention that??
but ah yes, you're constant need for affection.
when I say constant, I mean you just want it a lot, and I'm okay with that.
I loved that.
I /love/ that.
The past is the present.
I want it so bad.