A Date

*Deans POV*
I could feel the warmth rise to my cheeks as I accepted Paige's request. She smiled. "Well cmon then." She signaled me to follow her into her car. As I climbed in the passenger seat, Paige was touching her face. "You look beautiful either way." I state simply. She looks at me and blushes. "Let's go before you use your pick-up lines." I slap her on the arm and she laughs. We drive down to a local restaurant, not classy, but not fast food. She parks and climbs out of the car, and I follow behind. The buildings flashy red sign illuminates her face.
*AFTER DATE*
*Paiges POV*
After Dean offered to drive back to the hotel, and we argued for 5 minutes, we were standing in front of the lobby, staring at each other in silence. He smiled and looked down. I raised an eyebrow. "Shy, Ambrose?" He looked up at me and stared into my eyes. I looked away. "Shy, Paige?" He smirked. I looked up, placed my hands on his shoulders, and kissed him. He didn't fight it, he just went with it. I leaned back and smiled, walking to my room. Dean was still standing there, blushing furiously with a shocked expression. As I'm walking up the stairs to our hotel room, I see Adrian (Neville) walking out. That's odd. I watch him go and close the door, to find AJ watching Clueless. "What was that?" She notices me. "Hm? Oh Paige! You're back! Good!" She pauses the movie and pulls me to sit on the couch. I throw my bag aside as she sits down. "What?" "Ok ok ok. After Raw, Adrian asked me if I wanted to go see a movie!" She squealed, and I rolled my eyes. AJ has always had a crush on Adrian. "Anyways, the theater was closed, and the other one was too far, so we just watches some movies here. But that's not the point!" She started jumping up and down and I couldn't help but giggle. She was so giddy. "Well, I hope you have sweet dreams, because I am tired." I stood up and grabbed some shorts and an oversized shirt. After I changed, I curled up in my bed and flicked out the light.
*THE NEXT MORNING*
I woke up to the bright sun beaming down in my face. I grabbed my phone and noticed AJ had left a note.
Adrian asked me to go for coffee w/ him *starts hyperventilating*. Be back soon! -AJ xx
I smiled. She really admired Adrian, it's good for her. I checked my phone to see that it was 12:34 AM and I have one text from Dean.
You're a good kisser. XP
I laughed and texted him back.
Not bad yourself. XP
I groggily stood up and went to the bathroom, where I blindly tried to locate my toothbrush. Out of the blue, a knock emitted from the door. I rubbed my eyes. AJ couldn't have been back this soon, she wakes up at 11:30. I yawned and opened the door, only to be greeted by a blur of blonde hair and a hard punch to the stomach. I bent over in pain, and the attacker pushed me over, repeatedly kicking me while I crumpled on the floor. They kneeled down and threw a couple of punches to my face. The attacker grabbed my hair and pulled my face in close to hers. "Stay away. He pities you. He doesn't love you." They rose to their feet and kicked me on more time in the side of the head, before leaving and closing the door. I couldn't scream, my mouth was swollen. I laid there in pain, as I recognized those words.

Renee Young has attacked me.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
A/N OOOO UPDATE IM SLOW