Prologue

(Warning Smut in this part)

10/25/15

That day is the day I got pregnant by the man I met at the club.

I may regret the day but I'm not giving my baby up even if he or she doesn't meet its father.

My baby's going to have a great life no matter what happens.

But as I was sitting in my dorm on 11/27/15 I was thinking I can't believe I'm pregnant. I remember the day like it was yesterday.

*Flashback*

I was sitting at the bar, most likely on my 14th shot of Vodka when a man, about 5'10 walked over to me.

I had to admit he was hot as fuck! He had dark brown hair, brown mysterious eyes with glasses. I bit my lip as he sat down on the seat next to mine.

"This seat taken miss hot stuff?" He asked licking his lips checking my body up and down.

"No it's not but I think the dance floor needs two more bodies on it." I slur and take my 16th shot and then drag the guy to the dance floor.

I start grinding my front side against his and I hold him close feeling him get harder each grind.

"So what's your name little mama?" He asks me holding my waist.

"Sophia, and what about you big guy?" I slur licking and biting my lips.

"Mark." He says to me.

"Well Mark what if I told you, that I want you to take your way with me."  I whisper in his ear seductively.

"I would say let's leave this place and go to my apartment." I nod as we both run outside hand in hand as he calls a cab.

Once they cab pulls up we get in, Mark tells him the address, and when the guy starts driving I kiss Mark hard.

He kisses me back and pulls me close. He starts fondling with my breast as I moan into the kiss. 

Once we get to Mark's apartment he pays the cab guy and then we go to his apartment.

We both go inside, Mark shuts the door as we go to his room, he brings me in and puts me on the bed kissing me once again.

He starts kissing my neck till he found my sweet spot and he made a hickey.

Mark un zips my black dress takes it off as I un button his shirt and take it off and look at his very toned torso.

"I'm guessing you like the view huh?" He asks, "because I like my view."

"Well maybe I like it a little bit." I say as he kisses me again and I un buckle his belt as I take his jeans off.

He then takes off my bra and panties he starts feeling my soaking core as I moan.

"Wet for me already baby?" He says as I nod and gasp as he puts a finger in me.

I arch my back and moan as he fingers me with 3 of his fingers and as he kisses me. As he hovers over me I grab his member and stroke it through his briefs.

He moans in our kiss, as I feel my climax coming closer and closer.

"Mark I'm so close!" I say starting to breath heavier.

"Come for me baby!" He says going faster.

After maybe a few more seconds I climax and I lay on his bed as he cleans his fingers then takes his briefs off. He puts his tip at my entrance, he looks at me for approval before Slamming into me making me scream in pleasure.

He fucks me till we both climax. He pulls out as we're both sweating and breathing heavy.

"You were fucking amazing!" He says as we cuddle under the blankets I kiss him and we both go to sleep.

*FlashBack Over*

I sigh and sit back on my bed and grab my laptop. I go on YouTube, and see who they recommend.

Hmmm Markiplier, he may be funny. I click on his video and then my heart stopped.

Markiplier is my baby's father....

A/N

Hey guys hope you like this prologue! I am really excited to write this! Like you don't even know

Anyways hope you enjoyed

Love you

Sophia 💕😌