Chapter Three

Sophia's POV *6 months later*

It's been six months, and it's been a good six months, no drama and no sadness.

I found out I was having a girl! So little Audrey Elizabeth is going to be here in just a few months.

Right now Mark was taking me out shopping for the baby, and he might be more excited then me.

"Oooo Sophia this is a cute crib we should get this one for her!" He says pointing at a white crib that had purple and yellow designs.

"I like it! Ok now that we got this we can pick out everything else we need since my mom sent me about 5,000 dollars to spend." I say and start walking towards car seats and strollers.

•••••••••••

After a couple hours of buying stuff for Audrey, we take home the easier stuff then some guys are going to bring the crib and stuff.

So we drove home and started painting the nursery for Audrey. We painted her room yellow, while it was drying we put in the carpet.

Once the walls were done drying, we put in all the furniture and decorations. When we were finished, I smile at our work.

"We did well!" I say and hug Mark.

"Yes we did and once your done school in June you can move in here, and the girls can move into the apartment next to us." Mark says and I nod.

•••••••••••

Mark and I were just sitting in the couch playing the Xbox. I was winning against him in Halo 4 and he pointed somewhere and when I looked he turned off the gamin system.

"Oh no it shut down!" He says innocently.

"You sore loser." I say while laughing.

"I don't know what you're talking about it turned off by it self." He says putting his hands up in surrender. I roll my eyes and laugh at him.

I get up and walk into his kitchen. I was so hungry for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich but the problem with that was I am allergic to grapes. So I just got a peanut butter sandwich with a side of water.

"Sorry you can't have your grape jelly but mommy is allergic so you can't have it Audrey." I say and rub my belly as I eat my sandwich.

"Damn that must suck," I hear Mark say, "yea you can't eat the craving you want because you are allergic to it."

"It sucks sometimes but I've gotten use to it since my 6th birthday. I had grapes and then all of a sudden my throat puffed up and I passed out for a minute till my mom brought me to the hospital and they found out I was allergic to grapes." I explain and Mark nods.

Mark then walks over to me and kisses my head. I smile while eating my sandwich. Once I finished my sandwich I washed my dish, and butter knife then I finished my water and threw the bottle in the recycling.

"Babe I have to go record a video so if you want I can take you back to your dorm unless you wanna stay." Mark says to me.

"I'll stay but if I get lonely Jessica will most likely come over." I say.

"Well ok then hot stuff I'll most likely be done in a couple hours you know the usual." He says gives me a kiss then goes up to his recording room.

I sat on the couch and just sat there thinking about the best life that I have and how lucky I was to meet Mark.

I smile to myself till I heard a slight knock on the door. I got up and looked through the peephole. It was Wade! I've met him a couple times actually. I let him in then hug him.

"Hey wade are you here to record a video with Mark?" I ask when I pull away.

"Yea he said to come over so once I landed I came straight here," he says then looks at my belly, "hey you don't look so big aren't you six months?"

"Yeah I am but the doctor says its normal for me to have the size of a 3 month old pregnant lady." I explain and he nods, "so how have you been wade?"

"I've been fine I guess I missed hanging out with my friends." He says and I smile at him.

"Oh well by the way Mark is in is recording room if you wanna go up there." I say and he nods then runs upstairs.

I then sit back down on the couch and watch tv. I put on beyond scared straight, and when I see this 14 year old girl who stole, did drugs, had sex, and fights I was scared to think what would happen if Audrey becomes like that? I don't know what I would do with my self.

But I put it aside and thought she'll never be like this with good family and friends raising her. I then continue to watch tv.

A/N

Hey guys this chapter is a little bit shorter but I like how this ends so next chapter I hope you like!

Love you

Sophia 😌💕