Chapter Nine

Sophia's POV *The Next Day*

I woke up, the next day and look over and see Mark still passed out  in bed and sleeping peacefully. I giggle lightly and went to get a shower. 

When I got a shower I got out and frowned a little. It was that time of the month again. I sigh than do my usual thing when it's that time.

After that I wrapped my self in a towel and walked into Mark's and my room and got dressed. I got dressed in some jean shorts, and a Pokemon T- Shirt. I was being cute and simple today.

I then went back into the bathroom and brushed my hair, and left it down. I decided to let it air dry today. 

I smile at my reflection, then went down stairs, went into the kitchen, and made my self a bowel of Cinnamon Toast crunch.

Once I was finished eating, I washed my bowel and went back to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, and went in Audrey's room to see her a wake.

"Hi baby girl." I say and pick her up as she yawns.

I kiss her cheek before changing her diaper, and then bringing her downstairs and feeding her.

I finished feeding her, then cleaning her up and going back to her room, and changing her out of her Pajamas.

I changed her in a white onesie, with a jean dress over it, putting some socks to keep her feet warm and then putting a white bow in her hair.

"There now you look even cuter." I say go downstairs, and putting on my white sandals before going to Anthony's apartment so I get Dj to fall in love with Serena and to leave me alone.

I knock on his door, then maybe a minute later Dj opens the door. I smile and re position Audrey on my hip.

"Wanna go to Starbucks with me, Mark is asleep and I need someone to go with." I ask him.

"What about Jessica?" He asks then I quickly think of an excuse.

"She has a job interview today." I say.

"Okay I'll go, here come in while I get ready." He says and I go inside, "you can sit on the couch I'll be right back."

I nod before sitting down, putting Audrey on my lap, and talking to her. I then look around the apartment, it wasn't that bad for two guys. It was very clean and put together.

After observing their apartment I turn to see Dj, coming down the stairs. I get up and put Audrey on my hip and walk to the door.

"I need to stop at Mark's car so I can get Audrey's stroller. It's so much easier to walk then drive anyways." I say and he nods as I go to the car and get Audrey's stroller, strapping her in.

"Ready to walk to Starbucks?" He asks me as I nod and start walking.

Once we reached Starbucks I saw Serena behind the counter on her phone. I was actually friends with her when I was a sophomore in college but that was after she tried to sleep with my ex boyfriend Jason. Then I stopped talking to her. Wait I know what your thinking, how do you know that? and the answer to that is she told me herself.

I sigh then walk in with Dj and went to the counter, to see Serena smile at me. I can tell it's a fake smile.

"Omg Sophia it's been so long how have you been?" She asks me hugging me across the counter.

"I've been well, how about you Serena?" I ask her putting on a fake smile.

"I've been great still single, do you have a boyfriend? I will be so surprised if you say yes because you are a goody two shoes which totally is hard to find a boyfriend for those type of people." She says, which I wanted to punch her in the face right then and there but I couldn't if I wanted my plan to work.

"Actually I do have a boyfriend. I have been dating him for a year and two months now." I say to her.

"Ooooooo what's his name? Is he cute?" She asks then looks at Audrey, "oh I see you had a baby with him."

"I did have a baby she is 6 months, and he is hot to me, and his name Mark." I tell her.

"Here let me take your order so I can take my break and me and your tall cute friend can talk." She says and quickly takes our order makes our drink and we all sit at a table.

"Oh sorry Dj we were ignoring you." I say and he shrugs.

"It's all good." He says.

"Wait Sophia what does Mark look like?" She asks giving me a smirk.

I sigh then take my phone out of my pocket, and bring up a picture of me and Mark. I show it to Serena and she smiles.

"I know him from high school omg puberty did him well." She says biting her lip.

"Well I will be right back I have to change Audrey's diaper so how about you two sit and talk." I say get up, unstrap Audrey pick her up and take the diaper bag to the bathroom.

When I reached the bathroom I change her diaper and hold her as I text Mark, telling him my plan is going well and if he needed me to text me.

He quickly replied, and when I replied back I put my phone away, grab Audrey and the diaper bag, and walk back out to see Serena and Dj kissing, typical Serena.

Once I reached the table I place Audrey back in her stroller, and then put the diaper bag away.

"So I see you two got along." I say.

"Yea and we have a date tomorrow. I'm glad he came with you." Serena says.

"Well I have to go because I'm going out with Mark and Jack tonight peace." I say and walk out of the little coffee shop with my drink and Audrey, and I walked home.

Once I reached the apartment, I walk in and hear Mark and Jack in the recording room.

I shrug my shoulders and go upstairs and put Audrey in her crib since she was sleeping. I then walk over to the recording room to hear them talking.

"I think it is time to move because if later in time we have more kids we don't have enough room inside the apartment." I hear Mark say.

"I mean whatever you wanna do Mark, but you should talk to Sophia and tell her what houses you found and stuff like that." Jack says to him then I knock on the door.

"Huh oh um come in." Mark says and I walk in.

"Hey Mark hey Jack watcha doing?" I ask trying to act like I didn't hear them talking.

"Nothing but Mark wants to tell you something." Jack says as Mark gives him a stare, and Jack goes out of the room.

"What's up Mark?" I ask.

"Well I wanted to ask you if you didn't mind if we moved into a new place, a bigger place because later in life I know we are going to have more kids." He tells me.

"I think it's a good idea but it's totally up to you." I tell him and he smiles.

"Well I did pick out some houses we can look at, and while we look Jack says he will watch Audrey." Mark explains and brings up Google Chrome, and showing me some houses.

A/N

What's up guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter 😊 anyways school is starting on Thursday for me so updates may not be up as fast as usual. But I will still try to update everyday.

Okay anyways Vote and Comment 😊

And so I will see all of you in the next chapter!

BUH-BYE

Sophia 😌💕