Chapter Tweleve

Sophia's POV *Two months Later*

It was finally time to go to PAX16 and I was more excited then I should be. One I can see my old town and family. And two I'm going to fucking PAX16.

It was probably 1 in the morning when I woke up and woke Mark up. I go and get a shower, and get changed into leggings and an oversized sweater, with my sneakers.

"Mark get a shower while I load everything outside while we wait for the cab." I say and he yawns and goes into the bathroom.

Oh I totally forgot, we ended up moving into a small home with 4 bedrooms and two baths. It took us at least a month but we finally got the home decorated.

Anyways back to what I was doing, I grab our bags before putting them outside, then grabbing a couple jars of baby food and putting them in a book bag, then putting toys,  diapers, and wipes.

"There ready to go!" I say and grab Audrey's car seat and set it next to the bags.

I then see Mark making two cups of coffee and a couple bottles of juice and milk.

After we were ready the cab came and while Mark put our bags in the trunk I set up Audrey's car seat, go back inside and grab Audrey her binky and bear, before putting her in her car seat, and getting in myself and driving to the air port.

••••••••••••

When we reached the airport and got through security, we were just siting and waiting for our flight to be called. While waiting, we met up with Ken, Mary, and Jack since he was staying in Cali till PAX.

By now Audrey was awake and I was trying to help her walk. She was able to stand, but she still can't walk, because when she tries she falls.

She didn't say her first word either which I can tell she is trying so hard to talk.

I then hear our flight be called so I strapped Audrey in her car seat before, grabbing the book bag, and we all walk to our flight.

We got on the flight, and sat down where we were suppose to go and just sat there as we took off.

About 20 minutes into our flight, Audrey fell asleep and I was the only one awake now. I tried to fall asleep but couldn't.

I kept thinking I'm going to be awake for a 12 hour flight woo. But I wasn't I fell asleep after a hour into the flight.

••••••••••

It was now 2 in the afternoon, and everyone was at there hotel, just chilling when I got a call, from my mom.

I got excited because it has been almost two years since I talked to my mom because we have been both so busy.

"Hi mom!" I say happily.

"Hi honey oh my god it's been so long since I heard your voice." She says as I can tell she is tearing up.

"I know I miss you so much!" I say, "oh by the way I'm in Jersey if you wanna meet up there are two people I want you to meet."

"Of course honey why don't you stop by and see your brother who still isn't applying for college." She says as we both laugh.

"Okay mom I'll be over in a bit."

"Okay honey love you."

"Love you too mom." I say and hang up.

I then sigh, she doesn't know about Audrey or Mark because I haven't talked to her in so long. I then walk over to Mark.