Chapter Twenty

Sophia's POV *Four days later*

It's been four days since the boys were born and right now I was over at Jack's apartment letting him visit the boys. He was really a good father to the boys, even though he was still not an expert on newborns but he was getting there. We were just talking while the boys napped, when I heard some obnoxious laughing coming from outside of Jack's apartment door.

"Oh Jacob your soooo funny, hey do you want to meet my baby?" The voice asks and I knew that voice new well, it was Serena!

"When did she have a baby?!" I whisper yell to Jack trying not to wake up the boys.

"Three or four months ago I think." Jack estimates.

"Hold up I'm going to go talk to her." I say as he nods and I walk out of the door and see her making out with some Korean guy who was like 4 feet tall.

I walk over as I head crying on the inside, which I was guessing was a baby, I felt bad that baby was most likely neglected. I roll my eyes, as Serena notices me and pulls away from the guy and fake smiles at me. I give a fake one right back at her.

"Oh hi Sophia how are you andd the kids?" She asked, wait how did she know about the kids?

"Oh you know I'm well and Audrey she's good, she's three now actually." I say not bringing up the twins.

"What about the twins?" She asks smirking.

"What twins?" I ask nervously.

"You know Grayson and Samuel, also known as Jack's twins, look Sophia I know about your kids and soon the whole internet will know about your slutty mistake." She says quietly as her smirk grows bigger.

"Please don't say anything Serena come on what have I done to you?!" I plead.

"You took Mark away from me." She simply says.

"What no I didn't, you've never even dated him." I say confused.

"Yea because he always turned me down, I was going to try again, but he got together with you!" She yells at me, as the short Korean guy aka Jacob, leaves.

"Please don't say anything Jack and Mark would get bashed and I don't want that." I again plead to her.

"Then break up with him."

"W-what?" I stutter.

"Break up with Mark and don't tell Them I told you too or I will spill the beans because I can see wherever you are I have cameras in all places you go."

"That's fucking crazy!" I start to raise my voice.

"Do it or your secret is out." She says before walking inside kissing Dj.

What the fuck just happened?! I need to talk to Mark somewhere we've never been so I can tell him without Serena finding out. But first I need to talk to Jack, so he can babysit the twins for a little bit so I could do this. So I went back inside, and quietly told him what happened, just incase Serena was listening in on through the walls. Jack was shocked, but he agreed as I hugged and thanked him as I start sprinting to my car, driving to my house. As I got there I quickly got out and casually walked in acting natural, and going in hearing laughter and splashes in the backyard, they must be in the pool.