Chapter Seven

Sophia's POV  *6 months later*

It has been 6 months since I had Audrey and to be honest it wasn't easy. I love having a daughter but a baby is hard. But now that she is 6 months she has be easier since she now eats baby food.

Speaking of baby food, I needed to feed Audrey. So I take her out of her play pen and put her on my hip. I walk into the kitchen and see the baby food missing.

"What I thought I just bought some?" I say to myself.

I then went upstairs and find Mark, Jessie, and Wade setting up a camera with baby food on the table next to them.

"What are you three doing?" I ask them and they jump a little and face me.

"Oh ummm we are doing to baby food challenge." Mark says scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh ok well can I steal one of these to feed the actual baby?" I ask giggling a little and he chuckles and nods.

I then steal the apple and cinnamon baby food, and leave the boys to do their stupid challenge.

I went back downstairs, and put Audrey in her high chair and opening up the jar of food. I then start to feed her.

"After this we will go and buy you some more food because daddy is eating the ones we bought because he is silly like that." I say and Audrey giggles as I continue to feed her.

•••••••••

About maybe 10 minutes later, Audrey was done eating and was cleaned up. So I decided to go to the store while the boys do whatever.

So I basically just buckled her up in her car seat put her in the car and drove to the store, and bought what I needed and drove back home.

When I went inside the door all I see are the boys and silly string being sprayed everywhere. I have a confused look as Mark stopped and smiled at me.

"You guys are so weird." I say and put the bags on the table before putting Audrey in her play pen, "oh and the last one to run out of silly string is cleaning this up."

"Well I guess it's either Wade or Jesse because I'm out." Mark says and starts to go upstairs, "I'm going to get a showers peace."

I roll my eyes at his silliness as I hear Audrey start crying, so as Wade and Jesse are spraying silly string I walk over to Audrey and pick her up.

"Aww sweetie I know your gums hurt but soon enough it'll go away." I say and grab a certain gel to help the pain then holding her while she chews on her teething ring.

"HA Wade has to clean up." Jesse says as he throws his can away.

"Damn it." Wade groans and starts to clean up before Mark comes downstairs and picks up Audrey.

I giggle a little as I see her so happy to see Mark.

"How is Daddy's little girl huh?" He says and she babbles something.

"She loves you so much I don't think she can cope without you." I say and kiss her cheek.

"She is a daddy's girl." He says and lightly tickles her as she giggles away "I love you girls so much."

"GOALS!" Wade says as he finishes cleaning and getting the silly string out of his hair.

"Of course we're goals." Mark says holding me close.

All of a sudden Jessica runs into the door, and runs over to me.

"You got to see this there are two new neighbors and one is hot as heck." She says censoring herself.