Padua Football

Torrence's POV:
After the torturous lessons of History and Math I had P.E./Sports/Gym.I am not much of a physical person at school but I love working out at home.I get scared that at school people will judge me.Everyone was playing football/soccer and I was just standing there and staring.They were wearing the uniform of the football team.How preppy.They all sucked at sports.Kat was the best though.I watched them play football and I was standing on the bleachers.I was wearing a signed David Beckham Fly Emirates tshirt.Never again.I will never let this amazing tshirt go to waste.It's probably gonna stink.

Patrick was near the benches with some of his friends smoking.I don't like how people smoke but I am not going to force people to stop or dislike them because they smoke.That's just rude.It's their life even though they are ruining it by smoking I couldn't just be like "Hey I hate you because you smoke and I haven't even figured your personality out yet,but I guess you are dangerous".That's not being immune to the stereotypes in our society.

I saw pretty boy from earlier who's name was Joey,talking to Patrick awkwardly.Cameron and Michael came up to me.
"Hey Torrence."Michael said cheerfully.
"What's up Torrence?"Cameron said.
"Hey Michael,Cameron.And I'm not doing much.Just staring at these lazy asses play football."Michael and Cameron chuckled.
"It's soccer by the way."He said.
"Quick question,where are you from?"Michael asked.
"I am from New Zealand but I've lived in Texas since I was 10."I said and Michael nodded his head in amusement.
"It's soccer."Cameron said.
"It's football.I know it."I said and Michael sighed.
"How can you be so sure?"Michael asked.
"Because I've been to England."I said in a duh tone.
"So what if you've been in England?!"Cameron yelled
"Well England practically created football!!"I said annoyed
"Did not."Michael said.
"Did too."I said immaturely.
"Did not."Michael said.
"Did too."I said.
"No."Michael said.
"No.No.Nooo.I'm a guy I know."Cameron said.
"So what if you're a guy?!You don't think girls can play.Bet I can play better than you."I said.
"Get one goal."Cameron said.
"Hey New Zealand!!You gonna play or what?"The coach yelled at me and suddenly everyone cared about my presence.

"It's time to prove it,New Zealand girl."Cameron said.
"I bet you 50 dollars she won't get a goal."Joey said laughing after giving Patrick some money. Patrick looked at me and winked. That money might be for this bet or something else. Joey kept staring at me in Lunch though. Whatever.

"I bet you 50 dollars she'll get a goal."Michael told Joey.
"I bet you 100 Imma get a goal"I told Joey
"Money I've got New Zealand."Said Joey
"Coach I'll play but for a minute though"I yelled at the coach and he threw the ball at me.I took my shirt off.I caught it and headed to the football court and steadied myself.Kat looked at me shaking her head.I kicked the ball from a far and it was almost hitting.I ran to the ball and kicked it to the net.The girls cheered and Kat laughed at Joey.

Joey's face was pale.He was shocked. I'm just a girl who can play, so?
I walked up to him and Patrick was holding back laughs with his friend.
"Pay up,fabio."Patrick said.
"None of your concern."Joey said
Joey looked at me and put a fake sarcastic smile on his face."How much was it?"
"150"I said
"We said 100 not 150."Joey said in a high voice and his voice cracked.
"100 for me and 50 for Michael there."I pointed at Michael and he smirked.
"Why you got a problem?Did daddy pay you less today?"I said ruffling his hair.
"Don't touch my hair."He said paying me.I took the money and went next to Michael giving his 50 dollars.
"Did I prove it?"I said.
"Yea you did.Look at his face."Cameron said and Michael replied with a laugh.
"I'm going to go put my shirt back on."I said.
And Michael and Cameron replied with "Yeah,you probably should."

I went to the bench next to Kat and put my shirt back on.
"Kat,you did amazing"I said and she smiled
"Thanks but your goal was awesome."Kat said drinking from her water bottle.
"Yeah you did great."Patrick said.
"What's going on girly?"He asked Kat and I felt a feeling of jealousy in the pit of my stomach.
"Not much.Sweating like a pig actually.Yourself."She said.
"Now that's a way to impress a guy huh."He said.
"My mission in life.I guess I struck your fancy so it worked.My life has meaning again."Kat said
"I'll take you places you've never been."He said flirting.
"Like where? The 7/11 on broadway.Do you even know my name,Screwboy?"Kat said annoyed
"I know way more than you think."Patrick said.
I was boiling with anger right now.Why would I even feel any jealousy over Patrick?He clearly doesn't like me.Let's just forget him.

"So pick you up at 7?"Patrick said.
"Uh huh"Kat sassed him and left.If he tried as much on me I'd say yes a billion times.Forget him Tori.Forget him.
He turned around and smiled at me.
He walked up to me.
"New Zealand huh."He asked.
"Yeah.I have to go."I said nervously leaving the court and going to the changing room.

I won the bet but I won't win Patrick's heart.
I'm so stupid.