Book Store

Torrence's POV:Finally it was Sunday and finally I can enjoy and spare time reading biographies of historic figures

Torrence's POV:
Finally it was Sunday and finally I can enjoy and spare time reading biographies of historic figures. Sounds really boring but John F. Kennedy and Elvis Presley are worth my every second.

I walked into a random book store and tried to find my way to the biography sections. I bought one book about Business Relations and Entrepreneurship and another about John F Kennedy. (A/N: I'm kind of making Tori like myself.)

I smiled to myself and walked out with a straight face. I looked down to my books and noticed a pair of boots walking closer to me. Looking up I saw Patrick smirking at me.

"Hi" I said awkwardly.
"Hi, New Zealand." Patrick said looking down at me since he was a little taller than me.
"Well, it would be the smartest thing to ask you right now but are you stalking me?"I said asking him simply.

"What? No. I caught a glimpse of you from a far and decided to say hello."Patrick said defensively.
"Huh, really?"I asked ignorantly.
"Yea."He replied cheerfully.
"Well, Hello and goodbye."I said with a fake sarcastic smile and walked away from him. I walked to my car and he was still following me.Patrick leaned against my drivers seat car door and just smirked at me.

"If you don't mind, I have somewhere to be." I lied. I have nowhere to be. But he knew I was lying so he didn't budge moving.
"Beautiful day, isn't it?" He said ignoring what I said earlier.
"What do you want?"I asked Patrick annoyed.
"Do you know the 'Chiz Pizza' place?"He asked looking somewhere else.
"No."I said.
"Don't worry,I'll pick you up around 8."He looked at me and pinched my cheek. I slapped his hand away.
"No."I said denying his offer which I wanted to accept but today my brain was working more than my heart was.

"Why not? I'll pick you up and you'll say 'thank you' and then we'll have food and get to know each other and then I'll take you to my plac-" Patrick said as if he planned already what happened but I cut him off.
"No. I get it that you have it in your mind and in a chronological order but no. You'll come pick me up but I won't get in the car and go with you or say thank you. And then you'll leave, eat some good classic food by yourself and get to know the waitress.Then go to your place with her. Not with me." I replied sassily.

"Why? Why not?" Patrick asked slightly upset.
"Because you can't just force me to go out with you. That might work with some other girls." I said slightly weirded out by the fact some girls actually fall for his type.
"But not with me. I'm different. So why don't you go back to being Patrick Verona, the guy that creeps the hell out of kids in school. Don't try me."I said glaring at him annoyed.

Patrick looked away,lost in his thoughts. He was still leaning on my car.
"Can you move?"I asked him showing sarcastic cheerfulness.
He looks back at me and looks straight in my eyes.
"What?" I asked very vexed.

"You're not afraid of me,are you?"He asked with a smirk.
"Afraid of you? Why would I be afraid you?" I asked curiously. Patrick didn't seem scary, well not to me since I fancy him. But I was afraid of the fact that he might've some minor anger issues. I'm sassing him so I don't fall in love. I have a crush on him but I'm not in love. Because I've always gotten hurt in the end.

"Well, most people are." Patrick replied.
"Well, I'm not." I said annoyed.
"Well, maybe you're not afraid of me but I'm sure you've thought about me naked." He said smirking.
"Are you done yet?" I asked.
"Meet you at 8." Patrick replied moving away from my car.
"Hope to meet you never again." I said and got in the car.
Patrick chuckled and waved. In reply, I rolled my eyes. I drove away.

What have I gotten myself into?

A/N:I won't force you to but comment, share or vote. I'll update tomorrow.
I know I took too long updating this but I had exams and it was so hard.