♋ Karkat: Pickup Lines ♋

You hesitantly knock on the door of a certain nubby horned troll's hive.
"WHO THE FUCK IS IT?" Came a rather loud and raspy voice that you loved oh so much. "It's (y/n)..." You said softly.

"OH- GIVE ME A FUCKING MOMENT." He seemed to panic and sounds of furious typing could be heard. You blinked in confusion, thinking what could be happening in there.

The door suddenly swung open as karkat practically yanked you in. "SUP (Y/N), UH- DID IT HURT WHEN YOU U-UM FELL FROM FUCKING HEAVEN?" you blushed a light pink, taken aback from the cheesy pickup line."No but I cut my arm, crawling out of hell." you chuckled.

"DO YOU WANT A BANDAGE OR SOME SHIT?" karkat asked, being serious. Your face fell blank as he slowly realized the pun.
"OH..." he blushed as you ruffled his hair, laughing.

Your hand grazed the base of his horn and he let out a quiet purr which he quickly stopped with a cough.
"Any more random ass pickup lines?" You asked, raising a brow. Karkat nodded, "I GOT ONE MORE... IF YOU DON'T FUCKING MIND." you nodded, signaling him to go on.
"OKAY... SO... MY BLOOD IS RED AND SO ARe my feelings for you...." His voice became close to a whisper near the end as he avoided your eye contact.

You smash your lips into his, wrapping your arms around his neck. Karkat almost instantly kissed back, holding your waist.
"I'm flushed for you too numbskull," You laugh.

((Lemon time))

Karkat pushes you against the wall, forcing a heavy make out session. His tongue slips its way into your mouth as it battles with your own.
While your distracted by his grey muscle, his hands slowly make their way to your chest. You gasp as he roughly gropes you.

You moan as Karkat continues to fondle your boobs. Your hands get lost in his hair where you rub his horns again, this time nothing stops the embarrassing purr.

Your roughly grind against the now horny troll. A husky groan slips from his lips and he grinds back.
You tug at the hem of his shirt, Karkat gets the message and quickly removes it, throwing it into an unknown corner.

He rips off your shirt and bra quite literally, usually you'd complain but right now your more interested in the alien fucking dry humping you.

He sucks on your left nipple, earning another moan from you.
You pull down his pants and boxers, revealing his large, red, dripping tentacle.
Karkat quickly discards the rest of your clothing and wraps your legs around his waist.

"Are you ready?" He asks softly, you nod and he slides you down his tentabulge. You gasp and yell at his size but he shooshes you with kisses and sweet nothings. Once you've adjusted to his size he begins to thrust into you at a painfully slow pace.
You moan and urge him to go faster, he happily obliges and rams into you at an animalistic speed.
Both of you are moaning messes as you reach your end. "K-KARKAT!" you yell as you cum.
"AH FUCK (Y/N)!" Karkat purrs as his body goes ridged and reaches his climax.

You both stay like that for a while until Karkat breaks the silence, "MATESPRITES?" you smile and nuzzle him. "Matesprites."

How was that? Did I do good? c: I hope so, anyway, who's next? .............idk you tell me!

Bye-Bye my little akuma's~
(。・ω・)