Chapter 7

Chapter 7:

Before on Lost and Hidden:

"I didn't. I just didn't like wearing it in public. You know, it was my first beanie. I sometimes sleep with it at night, because I thought that it was our parents the ones who gave it to me when I was born. But now that I think about it, was it them who gave it to me, or was it my biological parents?" I asked hopefully. 'Ally' looked at me with her eyes widened and a small smile on her face.

"This could be the only thing we have from our biological parents. A yellow beanie, with the letter R..." she said as I shyly took it out of my bag and just stared at it.

Now on Lost and Hidden:

*End of flashback*

Riker's POV

Rydel and I locked eyes, confusion written all over our faces.

"Did you say 'yellow beanie with the letter R on it?'" Rydel asked with a horrified expression.

"Yeah, that's what I said... Why?" Austin answered.

"Umm... Would you excuse us for a second?" I grabbing her arm and pulling her out of her seat to the outdoor area of the café. Once we were both outside and made sure nobody was around us to listen, we started talking.

"Do you think it's a concidence?" Rydel asked looking at me.

"I-I want to believe it is... A yellow beanie with the letter R... You know beanies with random letters, words or phrases are starting to get trendy lately..." I said truthfully.

"Yeah but were they trendy 12-13 years ago?" She pointed out. I immediately looked at her. How did she notice that?!

"Let's not think about that... The chances that his beanie is the same as my blue one and your pink one are very few. It's just a beanie with the letter R, it doesn't mean anything..." I said, suddenly realising how we could be being paranoid.

"Yeah I guess you're right..." She said sighing and starting to walk back to our table. I followed close behind her.

As we reached our tables we saw Austin and Ally laid across their seats, Ally dozing off and Austin fast asleep. Ally must of heard us walking close because she opened her eyes and sat up.

"Oh you're back. Let me wake Austin up." She said, about to reach her hand out to Austin to wake him up.

"No, don't. He's tired, you two woke up at 3 in the morning!" I said, making Ally sink back into her seat.

"Do you want to take some sleep too?" Rydel asked kindly. Ally shook her head.

"No I'm okay. I'm used to staying awake for long periods and waking up early. Austin on the other hand is such a sleepy head, you have no idea." She said chuckling at her blonde brother. "I'm gonna continue the story." She added, taking a long breath before she started speaking.

*Flashback*

Ally's POV

'Austin' took off the beanie he was wearing and set it in front of him. He grabbed his guitar and started playing the opening chords of the familiar song we wrote a while ago.

"I was blown away,

Busy disappearing 'til I saw your face,

In the stratosphere and now I can't escape,

The force field that we're in got me light years away,

So out of space, without a trace..." 'Austin' sung softly, giving me a nod to start singing.