protective!Finland x Dying!Reader safe and sound

Part two for the previous finland x reader

___________________________________________________________________________

Days..

Weeks..

Months..

Have passed, and her condition had gotten worse than before. Tino is getting even more worried than necessary, but better safe than sorry right?

Everyday, he would visit her until the visiting time is over. He would sing for her, help her to the toilet and eat, make her happy, make her forget about the pain.

He deeply cares for his new wife.

Anything...

He'll do anything for her...

Whatever it takes to get her healthy..

"Mr. Väinämöinen, it appears we need a heart transplant for her" Dr. Skylark informed him. 'A heart transplant?' TIno thought, gulping nervously.

"I understand" Tino finally gave the answer, while nodding. Dr. Skylark simply nod and left him to think. How will he get someone to give their heart? Who... would be willing to give their heart?

He knows many people still wants to live a happy life, he knows the risk. He understands. HE wants to.. but he is afraid. Tears started to drop down onto his cheeks. "I should not be crying.." he mumbled to himself.

---------------------------------------a small time skip-------------------------------------------

He has decided.

He is ready.

He will do it.

He recorded a video. That video contains him alone, saying paragraphs of sentences for his dearest wife, then, he sings with his soft voice. The others listen from outside while dropping tears themself.

"Mr. Väinämöinen." Dr. Skylark called out.

"Yes?" He said, looking up to him.

"It's time"

Nodding in understandment, Tino stood up and walks inside the operation room. 'jumala rukoilla puolestani' he keep repeating those words in his mind, hoping he would be able to be strong.

The operation was a total success, and (f/n), she is planning on thanking that man who gave his heart for her, in every way she could. She is very happy to know that her heart had been transplanted.

"Mrs. Väinämöinen?"

"Yes?"

"Your friends are going to come in now"

'What about Tino?' She thought, but nodded at the nurse.

Her friends came in, no Tino. HEr friends looked grim, but Mathias forced a smile "hey, (f/n)!" He said, trying to sound cheerful. Berwald walked up to her holding Tino's phone. Handing it to her, he said "watch" As she played the video, she saw Tino waving at the camera.

"Hey... I know it might be hard for you at first... but let me explain.. I really love you with all my heart... you are the only one who can make my bad days became bright, you are my sunshine, my everything.. the one I have been looking for all this time.. (f/n)... please don't cry.. I hate it when you cry.. you look beautiful when you smile, n-not that you're not when your expression are different..

You look very cute when you are angry...

You look absolutely adorable when you are confused...

When you're surprised.. it's really admirable..

When you blush.. it made me blush also...

When you cry.. it makes me wants to hug you forever..

I gave my heart for you..

Because from the very begining..

It was already yours..

Please take care of it..

Think of it as me..

Let me tell you something...

Every inch of you is perfect..

From the bottom..

To the top...

Rakastan sinua niin paljon, (f/n)

Here is your favorite song, from me"

And with that, he began singing acapella.

"I remember tears streaming down your face
When I said, "I'll never let you go"
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone"
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Don't you dare look out your window darling
Everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby
Even when the music's gone
Gone

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh
La La (La La)
La La (La La)
Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh
La La (La La)

Just close your eyes
You'll be alright
Come morning light,
You and I'll be safe and sound...

Oooh, oooh, oooh, oooh oh oh"

~the end~