Chapter 2

Princess Lucria felt a bit sick when she woke up the next day. The court physician was called upon to attend to her immediately.

"Have you been out without a coat, Your Highness?" the elderly doctor asked as he examined her throat.

"N-n-no. Of course not."

"Well, you're coming down with a cold. I recommend you keep warm and dry, and not go out at night."

"Yes. All right. Is that all?"

"I'm leaving you this tonic," he said, taking a green bottle out of his bag. "Please drink this every day for a week before going to bed."

"You may leave now. I would like to rest."

The physician sighed. He was used to the princess being rude, even to her own doctor, but he never got used to it. "Certainly, Your Highness."

Lucria stayed in bed for the rest of the day. Her servants brought her dinner in bed, but she was too excited to eat, and managed to swallow only a few mouthfuls of broth. She drank some of the tonic the doctor gave her and went back to bed. She slept until it was nearly midnight. Then she got dressed, sneaked out her horse from the stable, and went back into the woods.

This time, she was prepared. She spread a blanket she brought with her on the cold, damp ground before taking her clothes off and putting on the blindfold. Lying on the blanket felt cleaner and warmer than lying on the bare ground, but she was naked and still felt cold.

No matter, she thought. This would all be worth it when I have my unicorn.

Soon, she heard someone approach. "Creature of the Forest," she cried out. "I am here, your willing vessel."

"Right," the creature replied. "Uhm.. I am once more made man by moonlight. Are you ready to consecrate my power in this ritual?"

"Yes! I am most willing and ready," she said. "I am to lie here while you make me worthy, am I not?"

"That is the ritual, yes," he said.

"Then come to me, and make me worthy, creature."

"One does not order a creature such as I, unworthy girl," said the creature, sounding annoyed.

"A thousand pardons!" Lucria begged him. "I am merely overwhelmed with the ... uh, honor you bestow upon me by letting me participate in this ritual."

"Good. I will now commence the ritual. If at any time you would like to stop, merely say the word and you may leave."

"Never!" she said. "I mean ... I am most willing, you see. I will certainly go through the ritual until the end."

"Very well, girl. I must first ask you — are you a maiden? Have you ever been with a man?"

Lucria frowned. She had never even seen a man naked. She knew boys and girls did disgusting things together, but what they were exactly, she had no idea. "I am a maiden, pure as snow," she said triumphantly. "Does that please you?"

"Mmmmm... yes, that pleases me very much."

She felt him straddle her again, and she held out her hands, waiting to be handed the horn.

"Keep your arms down," the creature said.

"Oh, sorry."

She put her arms back down on her sides. Soon, she felt him lay his hands lightly on her breasts.

What an odd ritual, she thought, but she lay still as the creature's hands slowly move all over her breasts. Then he ran his hands down her bare stomach, and down her thighs. Then he languidly moved them up back to her breasts, touching nearly every part of her body he passed.