Chapter 3

Mature content ahead. Read at your own risk.
______________________
Eldric bowed. "As you wish, Your Highness."

He got on the cot, and pulled her skirt up before he knelt between her legs. Running his hands up her thighs, he discovered she was wearing nothing underneath her skirt.

"Just like that," Lucria murmured, her eyes closed, enjoying the touch of her servant.

He smiled as he caressed her thighs.

"Kiss me here." She pointed to her breasts.

"I am your loyal slave, Princess," he said, and eagerly pressed his lips to her skin above her ridiculously low neckline.

Lucria felt the familiar stirrings between her thighs, and the wetness of a now-familiar feeling of desire. She opened her eyes and found Eldric staring at her as he kissed her breasts.

"Take off your shirt, boy," she ordered, breathless with excitement. As Eldric removed his shirt, she stared in wonder at the sight of her servant's bare torso as soon, marvelling at his rippling muscles and lean waist. She had seen many a stable hand shirtless before, but never have they ever made her want to lick their chests. As she did now.

Gingerly, she caressed the tight muscles on his abdomen. "This is very interesting," she said. She leaned forward and threw her arms around his waist, and kissed his chest. She was hesitant at first, but soon she found her tongue reveling in the taste of his skin. "Mmmm... This is quite ..." she murmured, her lips fastened on his hard chest. She couldn't finish her thought, so immersed she was in her newfound pleasure. Gods, this boy was tastier than the best steak she had ever had.

"Oh, Princess," Eldric whispered. "You are indeed gifted. Never have I seen ... ahhhh ..." He couldn't help moaning when her tongue found the stiff tips of his nipple. "...  such a quick study in the art of this ritual." His fingers were in her hair, caressing the back of her head gently. His other hand was down on her buttocks, squeezing them.

He guided her head to make her kiss his neck. She did so eagerly, tasting his skin with relish. She was now straddling his thighs as he knelt on the cot. Her mouth moved to his throat, and she whispered, "Does this feel good, boy?"

"Perhaps Your Highness should find out for herself," he said, and grabbed a fistful of her hair. She gave a soft cry of pain when he jerked her hair down and kissed her exposed throat roughly.

Lucria moaned. "Yes, yes... Don't stop, boy... "

"Would Your Highness allow me to take her breasts into my unworthy mouth?" he said.

"Yes," she panted. "I order y-y-you to — oh!"

Eldric had pulled down the top of her dress violently, leaving her shoulders and entire bosoms exposed. "So beautiful ... " he murmured, fondling her firm, milky white orbs not at all gently.

"Your mouth ..." Lucria was breathless. "I want your mouth on my breasts, boy."

He licked his lips. "Your wish is my command, princess." He put an arm around her waist, bent her backward, and sucked on a pale pink nipple.

"Yes... yes ..." she cried out. "Harder ... your tongue..."

Eldric opened his mouth wide and sucked her creamy mounds expertly. His tongue stroked her tips with the deftness of a master, making her moan so loudly he was afraid someone would hear.

She ran her fingers through his hair as he continued to feast on her bosoms. "Is this ... ohhhhh ... yes, that's good ... Is this y-y-your horn ... under me?" she said.

In their current position, her crotch was resting right on top his swollen manhood that was threatening to tear out of his trousers.

"Yes, Your Highness," Eldric murmured, his lips still on her heaving breasts, now slick and moist with his kisses. He gave one of her tips a long hard lick across the length of his tongue, and she squealed in delight. "Would you like me to use it to pleasure you now?" he asked.

"H-h-how?"

He reached under her skirt and found her maiden flower. Gently, he probed it with two fingers.

Lucria gasped, her eyes wide.

"Like this, Princess," he said, and began to rub the sensitive bud between the folds of her cunny.

"Ohhhhhh!" she screamed.

"Like this," he panted. "But even better."

Closing her eyes, she moaned with each stroke of his fingers. She was not prepared for this heavenly delight his fingers seemed to summon from the deepest part of her being. "B-b-better?" she managed to ask between cries of ecstasy.

"A more delicious sensation than you can imagine, Your Highness."

"Do it then." Her breaths were heavy with arousal. "I order you!"

"My only wish is to serve you, Princess." He lowered her down on the cot, her legs spread out on either side of him, and untied the strings of his trousers.

Her mouth parted in shock at the sight of the thick slab of meat that sprang forth when he pulled down his trousers. "T-t-that looks quite ..." She swallowed hard. "What will you d-d-do?"

"I shall take this most unworthy horn of mine and offer it to your maiden flower."

"But it's so ... big." But she licked her lower lip as she gazed at his monstrous member.

"Your flower will blossom as it enters you, Your Highness." He grabbed her hips and pulled them up until the tip of his horn pressed against her opening.

"Ohhhhh ... that feels heavenly..." she moaned. "Put it in, boy. Do it!"

Her maiden flower was glistening with the wetness of her lust. Despite her heightened arousal, her virgin portals resisted his manhood's intrusion. But not for long.

The princess screamed as he broke her maidenhead, but he kept on, not stopping until his sword was nearly completely buried into her hilt. Gods, the tightness of her quim around his hardened plow was worth a hundred whips upon his back. A thousand even.

A true virgin, Princess Lucria was. But no longer. 

"You beast!" she cried, sobbing. "You villain! Oh the pain!"

Was this girl so thick she expected her deflowering to be painless? Eldric wondered. It was too late, alas. If he stopped now, she would only be sore. It was best that he do a good job of it, and let her have the pleasure after the pain.

"I will have you whipped for this, you maggot!" Lucria screamed.

Thrusting in and out of the royal princess with abandon, he thanked the gods and saints for his luck. Never in a million years would he imagine one day he would fornicate with a high bred lady of such exquisite beauty. Such milky white thighs, and firm creamy bosoms.

"Whipped ... and hanged ..." she moaned. "Oh! Ohhhhhh..."

At last, Eldric had awakened her womanhood.

He slowed his thrusts, allowing his mistress to feel his full length and girth. "Does this please you, Your Highness?"

"Gods, yes!" she cried. "Do not cease your actions, or I will whip you b-b-bloody ... ahhhhh ... Oh! Oh! Oh!"

He resumed hammering into her with fresh vigor, fueled by the memory of her whip upon his back. Such sweet revenge! What depths of depravation he had sunk her to! Here she was, her legs wrapped around him, moaning like a whore, begging for his unworthy pintel inside her.

It took a few moments for him to notice voices down below, so engrossed he was in their lovemaking. So loud were the Princess Lucria's moans that it was all he could hear. He clamped a hand on her mouth to muffle her cries.

She struggled, screaming under his hand. Her eyes were wide with outrage. How dare this peasant silence her? And how dare he stop when she ordered him to keep going? 

"Shhhhh. Your Highness," he whispered. "There are others below. If you don't be silent, we shall be discovered."