Chapter 4

Eldric kept very still, beads of sweat trickling down his chest.

Beneath him, the dishevelled Princess Lucria had finally fallen silent. But her body bucked and squirmed, desperate to once again feel the friction of his hard mortar in her pestle.

Sweet temples of Garesh, what was he to do now?

His swollen sh_ft throbbed angrily inside her Highness' tight, wet quiver. He did not know long he could keep himself from exploding. How long he could hold back the fire in his loins that threatened to escape.

He looked down into Princess Lucria's face and was startled to find tears in the proud maiden's eyes.

Her lovely green eyes were pleading, begging. Although she was pinned firmly under him, her hips struggled to move and her legs tightened around him. She clutched his arms, her fingers digging into his skin.

Princess Lucria blinked back her tears. Why could he torture her so? She needed him. She needed this man to fill the deep unending well of need he had opened inside her.

"Just a little while longer, my Princess," Eldric whispered. He could not explain the strange feeling in his chest as he looked into her eyes. Was it pity? Remorse? How could he feel any kindness towards the hateful girl who treated him less than a mere beast to whip as she pleased?

To his surprise, she nodded.

At that moment, he did not know what moved him to release her mouth from under his hand. When his thumb gently caressed her lower lip she moaned, closing her eyes.

Eldric kissed her.

Princess Lucria's lips were so very soft. They trembled in his kiss, and a faint moan rose from her throat as he nibbled the sweet buds. "Hush, my love," he whispered, and dipped his tongue between her teeth. She tasted like milk and honey. He could not help moaning when he found her tongue. It felt hot and silky as he stroked it with his own.

When the voices below them finally died away, raised himself by his forearms and resumed thrusting.

"Yes, boy, yes!" squealed the princess. Truly this was the most exquisite pleasure she had ever experienced in her life. Her body vibrated with delight as the young man plunged his thick, hard sh_ft in and out of her. "Give it to me! Harder!"

Eldric winced at the pain of her fingernails digging into his arms. "Princess ... slow down," he panted. "Don't ... want ... to hurt ... you."

"Harder!" she screamed, clutching his arm so hard he feared she was going to draw blood.

Bloody spoiled brat. He bit his lower lip and unleashed the animal fury of his hips. Soon her grip on his arm weakened, but she held on. So strong were his thrusts between Princess Lucria's thighs that the floorboards beneath them squeaked in protest.

"Does this ... please you ... your Highness..." he grunted.

"Ahhh ..." she moaned. "Yes .. Yes!" Why had she not known of this bliss before? This indescribable feeling of rapture that could be had with a man? Why, this was positively more delicious than any food or drink she had ever tasted.

Over and over, he rammed his c0¢k inside her with all the strength he could muster. He had been afraid he would break the poor virgin but the more vigorously he ravished her, the louder she moaned and demanded more.

The stablehand needed no more urging than the sight of the beautiful princess under him, breathless and flush with lust. Her large perky bosoms shook tantalizingly as he pounded her with ruthless abandon.

"I am your ... humble servant ... Princess..."

His words seemed to please her almost as much as his c0¢k. "Yes.. serve me! Give it to me!" Her pink, juicy lips were parted in ecstasy, reminding him of the time she had those same luscious lips around his manhood. She was inexperienced in the arts of pleasuring a man's c0¢k, but the sight of her blindfolded and eager was enough to give him the biggest ere¢tion he had ever had in his life.

Truthfully, Eldric had fantasized about making love to Princess Lucria more than once. Ever since she had first stormed into the stables demanding to ride her first horse, despite never having lessons. Even after she had him whipped, she would still figure in his daydreams. She may bark orders at him but in his fantasies, she was pliant and loving and grateful in his arms.

He should have expected reality to be quite different. She was not grateful. Or loving. She was definitely not pliant in any sense of the word. Even as they f0rni¢ated like hungry beasts, she was still barking orders at him.

Strangely, it only served to incense him. Her threats and commands made him want to ride her even harder.

And so he did. Mounted and rode her like a horse. Rode her hard and steady and fast until she wailed at the top of her lungs, shuddering as she reached the peak of her pleasure.

Reluctantly, he pulled himself away before his own release. He sat on his heels, holding himself and letting his seed fall upon the cot between her legs.

Princess Lucria closed her eyes, feeling every fiber of her being hum with delight. Her thighs ached from the pounding she just received and she felt thoroughly defiled by this man. And yet ... her heart sang with joy.

Eldric collapsed on his back beside her with a satisfied sigh. As he pulled up his trousers, he felt his blood slowly flow back from his groin to the rest of his body. It was though the girl had wrung him dry of all his strength with those slim, creamy thighs. He turned to gaze at her, observing the rise and fall of her bare br3asts as she inhaled deeply to regain her breath. He had thought her to be an innocent, unsullied by men. But to his surprise, she was all passion and fire in his arms.

"What is your name, boy?" she said, breaking the silence.

"Eldric, your Highness." He grinned. "At your service."

"Eldric," she echoed.

"Princess, I fear the king will not be pleased with what we have done."

"Hmmm." She suspected as much. But somehow she could not summon the strength to care. "Then we must be careful next time."

"Next time?" His thoughts filled with the image of Princess Lucria on her knees, gasping for breath as he took her from behind. It was only one of the many unspeakable things he wanted to do to her.

"Of course. I may require you to service me once again. Maybe."

"You may rely on my discretion, your Highness."

She got on her feet reluctantly, and started to fix her dress. She tried to brush off the bits of hay that clung to the silk of her clothes.

He stood up. "If I may, Your Highness."

She hesitated before finally nodding.

Eldric helped her brush the hay off her clothes, and make sure her dress was back on properly.

He was efficient, almost as good as her ladies' maid. Princess Lucria felt a trill move up her spine every time his fingers brushed her br3asts or her waist, but she kept her face impassive. It would do no good to encourage familiarity with the servant boy. Even after ...

Her cheeks burned as she recalled the way he kissed her naked body. The way he drove his thick, wet manhood inside her, filling her with indescribable bliss.

"Are you ready, Princess?"

"What?" She looked up to see him staring at her with a mischievous twinkle in his eye. She almost smiled back, but remembered herself in time. "Yes, I'm ready."

"I'll go first, make sure there's no one about. Wait two minutes, then you may leave the barn."

She frowned. Was this servant boy giving her orders now?

He smiled, as if reading her thoughts. "Does your Highness agree to this plan?"

"Hmph. Fine."

Princess Lucria watched him as he walked toward the ladder. Her eyes fell upon his firm, round backside. Men's bums had never caught her interest before, so it was strange that she found Eldric's so ... enticing.

She looked away before he could catch her staring. 

____________________________

To be continued.