Thor 2 trailer

OMFG I'M SO EXCITED NOW!! I'M SURPRISED I DIDN'T PEE MYSELF!!

So you I was watching it and I started thinking of a whole bunch of things that could happen in this movie.  Most of them are just random things that I came up with and honestly have nothing to do with anything I really care about but I still thought of them and felt that you all needed to know them xD

So like first and for most since it's the most important thing in the whole trailer, LOKI'S HAIR.  Oh my gosh. Some people have been all "OH MY GOSH IT'S TERRIBLE AND WEIRD AND OH MY GOSH SOMEONE GET HIM SOME SHAMPOO AND A HAIR STRAIGHTENER!!" At first I was a little "Mm...I don't know about that someone get that boy a pony tail." But I'm one of those people that the more I look at something the more I like it. So, I think it's amazing. Really. It's just..I dunno I kindof just want to pet it..Is that weird or can I say that without being criticized on the internet?  I love it I really do.  And like even if it changes I'll still love it. I'm just weird like that I guess.

And to the people who don't like it so much just think, at least he dosn't have a Duck Dynasty beard.  Some guys can pull that off but Loki's face is not a good place for a big-ass beard. That's just how I feel..If I ever get photoshop that's the first thing I'm going to do. Give Loki a beard. Just to see what it looks like..Then he's getting camoflaged because who wouldn't want that?

Now onto the boring crap that nobody cares about.  I think Thor's gonna' take Jane to Asgard, but I think it's kind of rude that he just takes Jane and not Selvig or Darcy or any of the freakin' Avengers for that matter. Like really?  If I was a guy, I'd worry about taking the guys who saved the freakin' world to my home planet before my freakin' girlfriend.  But no I see how sociaty works.

But seriously could you see the Avengers on Asgard? I dunno' that'd be pretty interesting I think xD

So like when Thor takes Jane to Asgard, I think that one chick, Sif, is gonna' be all jealous and crap.  In Norse Mythology Thor married her so they probably had a thing and then he gets banished, finds a new chick who's way less capable of awesome stuff then her, and then just dumps her for this new chick, I'd be pretty pissed too.

I just hope Loki's wife, Sigyn, dosn't get involved somehow.  I can't really see how that would work in this particular movie, but I dunno'..I'd die if she did. Because. Yeah. Lokii...

Course there's lot's of terrible things I wouldn't want to happen to Loki that happened in Norse Mythology.  Like that one giant chick, Sleipnir the 8 legged horse, the whole tie him to a rock and let a snake drip poison on him over and over because he can't die.  But that was Norse Mythology.  I haven't read enough comic books to know if any of that other stuff happens (except the snake poison thing. I saw that in one..)  I think Loki died in one of the comics.  I dunno, all you saw was Thor coming at him with Mjolnir then the hammer and some blood spraying everywhere. I don't know, I'm not even sure if the comics relate to each other anymore.

I think I'm gonna' fangirl about his hair some more..

IT'S JUST SO PRETTY AND IT'S JUST LSFHJIOEWHGOWIAJG I DON'T EVEN HAVE WORDS FOR IT ANYMORE MY FRIENDS THINK I'M CRAZY BUT THAT'S THEIR PROBLEM NOT MINE XD

I got all that from less than 2 minutes.  And only like 5 seconds of Loki. xD

I HAVE PROBLEMS DEAL WITH IT!