~ 6 ~

The pain hadn't left and my arm was getting worse. I tried calling Derek, but no answer. Lydia had been asking about Derek all day, I just said he was a 'Friend', she didn't believe me. I was in math when I felt a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. So I asked if I could go to the restroom.

"So you're the one selling him stuff." I heard Jackson say. What's he talking about?

"Steroids?" Derek asked. Wait, what? I walked around the corner and saw Derek holding Jackson to the wall.

"Oh you found him Jackson. Thanks, come on we have to go." I said grabbing Derek hand and walking outside leaving Jackson there confused.

"What are you doing here?" I asked looking him over a few times. He was not Ok by anymeans.

"I was shot, I needed to find you or Scott." I nodded then dragged him to where Scott was, but he decided to fall, in front of Stiles jeep.

"This guy is everywhere!" Stiles said getting out of his jeep. Derek started to shift when Scott ran over to us.

"Hey don't do that here, what's wrong with you?" Scott said running over to us.

"I was shot." He said trying to get up.

"Why isn't it healing?" Scott said looking at us.

"It's a different type of bullet." Derek said grabbing on to the Jeep to help pull himself up.

"Sliver" really Stiles really.

"No, you idiot. Scott you need to get the bullet from the Agents." Derek said, grabbing on to my arm for balance, I nodded in agreement. Scott agreed and went over to Allison to talk to her. I helped get Derek in the car and Siltes took off. Being in the middle of two guys in a small jeep is not fun by the way.

"Where are we going?" I asked looking at Stiles.

"Derek's" Derek looked over at Stiles.

"No, not when I can't defend myself." I was about to say something, when I felt a pain in my arm again.

"You know I could probably kick your werewolf ass out into the middle of the road." Stiles said being annoying. I looked down at my arm and saw it was turning a dark purple, black color.

"Oh god." I said catching both of their attentions.

"Is that contagious?" Stiles asked scared. Derek eyes went big and he reached over and grabbed my arm.

"We need that bullet now." His voice came out has a growl. Stiles stepped on the gas and went in the direction of town. Derek pulled me closer to him and started taking the pain away some how.

"I'm so sorry." His voice came out has a whisper.

"It's ok, you didn't know."I said trying to forget about the pain. He kissed the top of my head and then Stiles phone rang.

"Yeah?" "Theirs to many bullets here." "Well hurry up and find it Derek and Elena are starting to smell like death."

*really?* I looked at Derek and gave a small smile

"Sorry." He nodded and grabbed the phone from Stiles.

"With out it Elena is going to die with me.......hurry up and find it." He hung up

"WAIT.....WHAT????"I looked over at Stiles who was freaking out at the news that I could die.

"Take us to Denton office. He's not there, so we could go there to wait for Scott." I said losing conscious.

*Denton's Office*

"Wake up Elena." I heard someone say, shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw Derek.

He was caring me inside the animal hospital, while Stiles was opening the door. When we got inside Derek put me down on the table and started looking through the drawers. When he found what he was looking for he took his shirt off and put a saw on the table by me.

"Are you sure you don't need some medicine and a good night sleep?"Stiles asked looking at his arm, which looked like mine. He then puked black blood up.

"Oh god what was that?" Stiles asked looking like he was going to puke.

"My body healing myself."He said, looking at us.

"It's not doing a good job of it." I hit Stiles in the arm and giving him the Shut up look.

"Wow...what's that??" He said looking at the saw.

"You have to cut my arm off, before it reaches my heart and kills both me and Elena." He said giving Stiles the saw.

"Why can't Elena?" He asked looking over at me for support.

"Elena can't. You have to." He said, and before I could say anything or do anything I passed out again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Is she going to be ok?"I heard a voice ask.

'Yeah she'll be fine now." I heard another voice say.

"How did this happen to her?" Another voice said.

"It's hard to explain." And then everything went blank again.