~ 13 ~

"Hey if you see my dad, tell him I'll be a little late." Stiles said hanging up on Scott. I gave him a small smile and patted his shoulder.

"You're not going to make it." Derek said, probably not getting this is a sad moment for us.

"And you didn't tell him about his mom." He said again. I hit the back of his head and he turned to me.

"Not till we find out the truth. And Stiles has a right to be somewhat sad. His dad's never home, sorta like my mom now days. But they both are going to that game, so be a little nice to Stiles. " I said hitting Derek in the head again.

"Ok, so I go in find who who sent the text and leave." Stiles said looking at us. I nodded and Derek slammed his head into the wheel.

"What....What was that for?" Stiles asked looking over at him.

"You know what that was for. Now Go...GO!" He said pointing to the door. I looked over at him and then sat back in my seat.

"I'm sorry." He said looking back at me.

"It's ok, it's just a lot has happened this year and I just don't want my mom hurt because of me." I said bitting my lip. Derek pulled me closer and kissed me. Our kisses weren't fast and sloppy, but nice and passionate, well sometimes. This was one of those times.

*Ring Ring* We pulled back and I grabbed my phone.

"Hey......What do you mean he's not there?..........He can't really walk away..........Oh God." I said before hanging up and Derek and I got out running towards the door.

When we got in I saw Stiles, the nurse and also Peter, I'm guessing. I've never meet him, but by the creepy vibe and the burned face, yeah that's Peter. Derek took the nurse down and pushed Stiles over by me.

"Now let's go." I said trying to pull Stiles back with me.

"I wouldn't if I were you." Peter said looking over at me.

"You didn't tell him did you?" He asked looking over at Derek, and from Dereks face I could see he didn't know what he was talking about.

"Ohh.......Well this is unexpected. I was expecting you to tell him." Peter said walking over to me. He moved some of my hair behind my ear and I started crying a little.

"What is he talking about?" Derek asked looking over at at me.

"You were suppose to not be the one I changed, but I saw something in you. Remember when you were younger, more then six years ago, you saw something you could never explain." Peter said looking down at me. I thought about it and I remembered it was before my dad left.

"You where hiding from your father and saw one of us, a werwolf, and they tried to kill you, but for some reason you were able to out run them and get away. No one every believed you, but you could never explain why you had three claw marks on your back." He said turning around and looking at Derek. He looked at me confused and then he must of saw the thoughts I was thinking.

"She knew about us and that's why I chose to change her. " He said. Stiles looked over at me and knew what Peter was talking about, only Stiles knew about what I saw.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't tell you." I said moving backwards. Derek came over and pulled the back of my shirt up and saw the three claw marks on my back.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked looking at me. I pulled my shirt back down and looked at him.

"It's hard to explain when everyone says it's your imagination." I said grabbing Stiles arm and pulling him out of his hiding spot. I pulled him out of the building and over to his car.

"Why are you leaving him in there?" Stiles asked looking over at me.

"Get in. Now." I said opening the car door and getting in.

"I have a plan and the only way it will work is if Derek thinks I hate him or he semi-hates me." I said and Stiles pulled out of the parking lot.

"Ok, what's the plan." He asked driving towards his house.

"Scott can't know either. We need to find out how many of those guys where pulled in to the police station that night of the Hale Fire." I said has we pulled into Stiles drive way.

"Why?" Stiles asked following me into his house and up to his room.

"Peter is a strong werewolf who can control his shift. He didn't pick these people at random, he picked them for a reason. And what other reason is their besides the Hale Fire?" I asked Stiles who watched we start looking up stuff on his computer.

"Ok, so that means Allison's aunt is on the list." He said sitting down by me. I looked over at him and shook my head.

"He doesn't know it was just Kate. He's going to kill them, all of them." I said and got up from his bed.

"I'm going to go and you get ready for the dance on Friday. " I said walking over to the door.

"Why?" He asked and I turned around.

"He's going to do something there, I just have a feeling." I said turning around and walked out of his room and his house. I walked home and when I got home Scott was there.

"Hey." I said walking in to his room and sitting on his bed.

"What happened?" I asked confused.

"Peters the Alpha. And he wants me to join his pack or he's going to hurt you and mom." He said looking over at me.

"He can't hurt me, it'll hurt Derek and having Derek is the advantage and he knows it." I said pulling him into a hug and then walked into my room.

I laid on my bed and looked at the ceiling once again. I thought about everything that has happened and then figured it out.

"Scott, wake up. WAKE UP!" I Screamed pushing him of the bed.

"What?" He asked getting up looking at me like I was crazy.

"Their going to kill Jackson, the Agents are going to kill him, or Derek and Peter are. He knows, Jackson Knows, their going to kill him, or the Argents are going to kill him. He wants to be like us, but the Argents belive he is you when he's not you but a human." I said freaking out.

"What?" Scott asked confused.

"The Argents or the Hales are going to kill him." I said slowly so my brother would understand.

"No they won't. We'll protect him. " He said getting back into his bed. I got up and nodded at him.

"Never thought I would hear or see the day we both said we would protect Jackson Whittemore." I said making us both laugh. I walked back into my room and fell asleep has soon has my head hit the pillow.