Home

Sakura POV
We walking to my house but before we got there we went got a lot of foods. I unlock the door in walk to kitchen input everything up. " ok guys I show you around. first this door do not go into with out asking,  this the living room and backyard is train area. " I said then we walk up stairs.  " first room is sasuke you be sleeping in here this more of your taste." I said in open the door. The room was a mid night blue and covers. There were bookshelf and a desk then there also a bathroom with black floor mate. " look around then come meet us in naruto room." I said then goes to another door. " well this is your naruto." I said and open the door. His room was orange and black and some blue. He room was kinda same as sasuke but in his colors. Then last room. It was red, black and a little white. " I call  this " the master bed room like it." I said smirking at sasuke and naruto. " Wait how is the rooms color we like." naruto ask. " I got my ways." I said. " Ok where the traitor sleeping" sasuke said. " In here with me." I said. " The hell he is.. he older than you sakura this isn't right." sasuke growled. " first I'm older then you and you can't tell me what to do." I said I put my cloak in closet then naruto says something. " Sakura what's that on your wrist." naruto said. " oh my scars and my tattoo see." I said show him. I use cut myself after the whole heart break thing with sasuke so I got a tattoo. It's itachi name. Sasuke see what I talking about then see it. " You got his name tattoo on you. What the hell sakura." he said. " she mine foolish brother and I'm hers." itachi said.  " why you think I name this room like that." I said walking out the room. " I be making dinner and naruto make sure he don't try kill my master because if he do he next." I said smirking skipping down to kitchen.

Itachi POV

I have give her a punishment later. " ok guys let just go in our rooms until she's done cooking so you two want start anything." naruto said. I node went into our room and close the door. I lay on bed. Little after sakura  call us down. She had shrimp and omusubi and bentos. " hope you guys like it" she said then sat down with us in we start eating then naruto started talking. " So sakura how things been for you I mean after you left." He said. " better then you think... I learn new things and so much more." she said smirking. " oh ok ummmm is he treating you right." he said. " yes naruto he is and I think... never mind.... so how things with you naruto your anbu now." she said smirking " that's a long story but I got through it." he said. We finish eating then we went to our rooms. " Itachi i'm getting in shower." she said then grab something goes in bathroom. A half hour later she comes out with black lingerie on. She walks over sit in my lap. " I want have some fun tonight... drive boys insane make them wish they have me but show them I'm yours." she said. I pull her close into a rough kiss then flip her on to the bed. She pulls off my boxers then goes down on me. she suck hard and deep gagging on it. I groan. Then she lays back on bed in spread her legs so I go down on her in eat her tight little pushy out.  She moans loud. Then she whimpers and cum into my mouth.  I slip my fingers in her start hitting her g-spot. She arch her back and squirts on to my hand in the floor. " good girl" I said kiss her well she coming down from her high orgasm. Then I lay on top of her slip my cock in to her fast and start thrusting faster and harder. I pin her arms down while other hand I chocking her. She screams in pleasure. " thank you master." She moan. I pull out and put her on all fours then " Where you want it you slut." I said grabbing her hair pull on it. " both holes master please master fuck me in my tight holes." she pant. I put my cock into her tight little ass start thrusting " thank you master your so big mmmmmm oh fuck." she moan.

Naruto POV

I'm in next room in I hear them. I my kami. I'm go get sasuke. I get up go in his room. " teme come here you need hear this." I said. " what is it dobe." He said. " just come on" I said. We go back in my room. " just listen" I said. Then both us hear moans and pants. " oh master... fuck your so big. " she pants. I look over look at sasuke face. he look piss but kept listening.

Sakura POV

He bits into my neck and suck on it. I moan loader. He kiss my jaw line then leans into my ear in whispers. " I want you to say it." He growled. he thrust into me more then pull out slam in to my pussy. I scream in pleasure. " oh yes master." I moan and I feel that I was about to cum so I had to say it. " I want to have your baby itachi-kun" I moan. Then he goes faster then we both came.

Sasuke POV

I shock from what I just heard. She want to carry his child.....