My Blossom

Sasuke POV

I turn around in show her on floor bruise, some blood, and pass out. I rush to her shaking her. She breathing bur not waking up. I pick her up and go to her bathroom. I start running cold water then I place her in the tub. I get a towel start wiping the blood off her. Then she starts to wake up. " Sakura what happen to you." I said wiping the blood on her chest. " I got a punishment from me attacking you then he show us yesterday." she said weakly. " Got damn it. I'm kill that bastard for doing this." I said angrily. She grab my hand look up at me. " Don't please he just snap for me being in your arms that's it. I kinda us to the punishments." she said. I just hn. I look over her body, I see there bruise down there too. " Sakura do down there hurt." I said then she whimpers and nodes. " I can you stand being with him if he does this." I said. " He only do it if I do something I'm not suppose to do." She said. " Can you stand " I said she shook her head. I drain now pink water then gets her towel wrap it around her carry her to the bed. Then I get some of her clothes and carry her to my room. " Sasuke what are you doing." she said. " You staying with me for right now." I said put her on bed then close my door. She laying against my pillows looking around. I sit by her then she look into my eyes in smile a little. I take towel off her. " Do you oil your body with anything." I said. she nodes. " yes in my room its peach and mint lotion." She said and I get up go  get it then comes back. I slowly rub it all on her. Then I help her put her clothes on. I go make her something to eat then give her food to eat then take some pain pills.  After that she snuggle into my covers fell asleep. A hour later Naruto and Itachi comes back.  I get up go down stairs look at Itachi deadly. " How hell could you leave sakura in that state you bastard." I hiss. " Foolish little brother she had her punishment and she learnt her lesson" He said. I about to punch him but someone  did it for me. It was Sakura. " I'm not your prodigy for reason you sound of a bitch." she growled. He smirk. " Well I see you up in well blossom." He said. " Don't call me that.... last night you went to far stay a way from me we are nothing never was." she said. "hn."  then flash in front of her slam her into the wall choking her. She grasp start clawing his arm. Me and naruto try get him off but he kick me into stairs then pressure point naruto.  Then he activate his sharingan looks in her eyes then she started screaming. I get up activate mine flash  by itachi  and got him of sakura. She stop screaming then she look up at me. She broke out of the genejustu. I carry her back to my room. I place her on my bed. " Sakura you ok" I said holding her cheek. " I'm fine." She said. " Sakura thank you for taking care of me when we was younger but now my turn." I said. She look at me then smiles. I smile alittle then hug her close. " I promise no one ever hurt you again." I said kiss her and she kiss back. " I been waiting so long for you to say that sasuke-kun." she said lays on my chest. I think I'm falling for her.