My Blossom

Sasuke POV

Next morning I got up went into Sakura and Itachi room. I didn't knock on door I walk in. I see  itachi first then he open his eyes. " morning sasuke. what is it that you need." itachi said.  Then I look over him to see a sleeping sakura. " What the hell was last night about." I said. He smirk. " Making love to my blossom. I see you heard." he said the sakura snuggle up to him. " I don't want you touching her" I growled. " I think you little to late for that sasuke." he said . How could she do this with my brother...the traitor." How you sleep ." He said.  " I would have got some but I heard the two of you. " I said. " Well I don't care if you heard us now get the hell out of my room." he hiss. I look at itachi then Sakura in walk out.

Sakura POV

I wake up to hear the door close  then I was pin on bed. I look see a still naked itachi. " mmmmmm itachi what you doing.." I said smiling at him then he pull me up into a kiss . " Now they know your mine look." He said then point to the mirror. I see bruises cover my body. I put on my tank top and boy shorts. I about walk out the room when he said. " I be punishing you later for your behavior" he hiss. I shiver and node. I hated puinshments it depend on what I did on how far he go. I wasn't scared of him but when that side came out I was.  I walk down to kitchen start make breakfast when sasuke comes in. " Morning Sasuke" I said then he walk up to me and grab my wrist. " What happen to you. " he said then wrap his arms around my waist.  I shiver by his touch. Then he notice the  bruises. " did he do this to you." he said. " There just sex bruises that's all he never hit me I think" I said but mumble the last part. I look into his eyes in see lust. " I need you sakura.... I want you..." he said leaning in to me then whisper into my ear. " And I will have you." he said start to kiss down my neck to my collar bone. I whimper then I try move him but his grip on my waist got tighter in he slip his hand in to my shorts and rub his fingers on my pussy then he slip a finger into me. I groan it felt so good. His fingers was cold. I bit my bottom lip then he smash his lips against mine. I bit his bottom lip and suck on it. he slid his tongue into my mouth and we in each other mouth the taste was amazing.  I moan into his mouth then  take his fingers out of me then takes off my shorts and I took off his pants. He didn't have boxers on and he big and long. He pick me up and I wrap my legs around his waist then he put his cock at my entrance then thrust into me then start pound hard into me and fast. I moan in to his shoulder keep me from screaming. Then a little  later he slides out of me. My legs was like jello. I panting hard from that amazing round I just had. He smirk then put his pants back on. " Tell me when breakfast ready." He said then went back to his room. I put my shorts back on then start making breakfast. After while I call the boys down to eat. " wow sakura-chan it smell great" naruto said rubbing sleep out his eyes. I node then we start eating then I finish went go take a shower. When I was I shower I thinking what me and sasuke did.... Do I still care for him. That cold hearted bastard.. I know I do. " I know what you did sakura" Itachi said coldly. I froze and look at him. I knew punishment was going to be wroser. " Please Itachi I didn't mean for that to happen please don't punish me" I said. He pull me into the room and onto the bed. "tsk tsk you know better then that sakura. I have to teach you not to sleep with other men." He said then he pins my hands above my head tight then he takes his pants off and he was hard. " Please master I won't do it again." I whimpered. He just annoyed what I just said in thrust into me rough and painful. I about to scream but he cover my mouth. He thrust in and out harder then ever in it hurts. I trying push him away but he press his hips into mine hard. Then he flip me over lean against me and tie up my hands to the bed then pull my hair tight. " Its a good thing you have a nice tight ass and pussy you slut." He hiss into my ear then thrust into my ass. I try screaming  but he press my head into the bed. He start smacking and grabbing my ass then he put me back on my back. He bit down on my tits hard make them bleed. I whimper then he gags my mouth. I look at him see what he was about to do. He slides out of my ass then he leans down eats me out then he bits all over. I scream but gag is keep me quiet. Bruise start to come on my body and down there. Then he thrust into me hard and harder then faster and faster. Then he cums into me. He slides out lay next to me. He undo the ties and gag. I was scared. I about to move away from him but he caught my waist. " Now where you think your going" He said smirking. He wasn't done with me. After he tried us out and I'm cover in sweat,blood and bruises all over. I was on floor trying hold of the tears. He never went this far ever. " You learnt your lesson you slut." he said. " yes master I learnt my lesson." I said before I pass out.

Next day....

Itachi POV

I left her on floor went knock on naruto door. " Hey Itachi what's up." He said. " I need to go in town get me some clothes so you have to watch me." I said and he node then leave a note for sasuke then  we left.

Sasuke POv

I wake up its quiet a little to quiet for me. I open my door in note was on it. I read it then I walk to sakura room to see if she was up. I open the door then close it . I turn around then I see her....