The Dance pt 2

Naruto POV

Its good have gang back and this gonna be so much fun I got my girl Hinata.

Sasuke POV

Why did I agree but I can't blame the music not bad. I having drinks with guys and Shikamru said. " Hey Girls want have contest." He said. The girls was talking to Sakura since they haven't seen each other for awhile. " What is it. I can take anything." Ino said. " Ok. Let's see who can drink the most shots." He said. " What say girls want do it." Ino said. " I don't know about that." TenTen said. " I..i agree..with TenTen." Hinata said. " I do it." Sakura said. " Hell yeah I knew I can count on you." Ino said.  " Alright girls let games began." shik said. He places the shots down. " Ok first ten is shake the next you have found out along the rode." He said smirking. The girls start drinking the shots of shake like its nothing. He gave them next ten. " Eww Shikamaru this voka you could of at least did right way giving us lime and salt.' Ino yelled. " Oh my bad I forgot ... women trouble some." he said grabbing the other stuff." Can't take take it Ino-pig." Sakura said finishing her up. Most guys shock. " shut it forhead girl." ino said slurred finishing her last. The next ten came . Ino did two in pass out. " I win.." Sakura said. After that she took her jacket off. " Lets dance Guys." TenTen said grabbing Neji. " Kami Sakura you drink like Hokage." Choji said munching on food. " Oh that's nothing... Sasuke come dance with me." She said coming up. I shook my head. " Awn please." She pouted. " Hn." I said. " Whatever. " She runs over to Itachi pull him off the wall start dancing on him or could I say grinding on him. I turn back drink some seeing Choji eating, Shino was talking to Kiba, Naruto was getting on dance on by Hinata.  I take some more shots. I turn around seeing Sakura comes up to me. " I'm not letting you not make yourself want have fun." she said pulling me from small bar on to floor where Itachi was and start grinding on both of us. After that song ended Ino woke up in Kiba had challenge for the girls and guys. " Alright now this is sexy contest. Now with guys is with best body but ." He chuckled. " We have put Ice in or boxers or whatever you have on see who gets the hardest then more fun happens after the girls. Now girls you have sexy contest knowing you have on sexy under naughty dresses." He said smirking. " You suck perverted Kiba but that do sound like fun." Ino said drinking water. 

Naruto POV

Oh that's noting. This gonna be easy. " Alright boys get started."  TenTen Said. " I'm not intrested in your games I just watch." Shino said. " Oh Shino when you get here." Ino said. He sighs go back to drinking.  I see Kiba , Neji stated stripping off there clothes and Uchiha brothers sighed and started to. I to excited so I started to.  All guys clothes was off but boxers. " Ok girls pour ice in our boxers then after you strip you have grab grab us and vote see who's the hardest and biggest. I hear gasp from Hinata and she blushing. " This going be so much fun." Sakura said purring. The girls got ice put it in our boxers. " This so troublesome." Shikamaru said. Tenten and Hinata was blushing like crazy and Ino and Sakura readyto  strip. " Scared girls." Sakura said. " I never scared." Tenten said then took off her skirt in top. " Come on baby i believe in you." I said cheering Hinata on. She node undid her dress. Kiba whistled. Ino does same and then we all look at Sakura. " Come on Sakura your only one." Kiba said. " I already know I won if I take my dress off I don't want girls feeling bad."she said smirking. " Come on Sakura you know I won that's why you chicken out forehead." Ino teased. " alright if say so." she said undoing her dress in fall on floor.

Sakura POV

I smirk see most guys jaw drop but my lovers and girls shock. " So boys who won." 

Cliffhanger did Sakura really win find out next chapter