The Room/Birthday

Sakura POV

Next Day I woke up realize today is my birthday.... worst day of my life. When the day I left with itachi or say he kidnap me he put a curse on me on my birthday seals will cover my body in I change. My looks and voice.  I did hate him for that, he told me on my sixteenth birthday that the curse will open in everything about me will stay the same. I look up to see a sleeping sasuke. I got up went into my room to get some fresh clothes. I feel itachi eyes on me then he flash in front of me in pin me to the wall. "Hello birthday girl." he said licking my face. I feel the burning in my wrist. It starting. He put the seals on me. I feel some spreading up. I get him off me I HAD to get to room where no one was allowed in but he rip my sleeve off. The seals was glowing red. He had me. " Let me go." I said demonicly. He smirk. " tsk tsk my raven you can scream and fight all you want but you can't do nothing to stop it." he said. The day going so fast I didn't know. I gather much charka I could send it out. It push him off me. I ran out the room past sasuke fast ran down stairs to the room slamming the door and locking it. I didn't know itachi was already there

Sasuke POV

I woke up late then I notice today was sakura birthday and she wasn't here. Then I walk out then I saw a blare of red and a door slamming. I ran down stairs go to the door. I hear her screaming. " SAKURA THE DOOR" I yelled. " I CAN'T-AHHHHHH LET ME GO ITACHI." she scream. Her voice was different. I ponding on door when naruto came down. " what the hell going on teme." naruto said. " Sakura stuck in room with itachi and I don't know she not her self." I said. Me and naruto finale got the door open. " Happy birthday Raven." itachi said. " no....its to late." She said. We look over see most clothes was gone and red seals cover her body disappear.  She was now pale like me and had long raven black hair. She trembling look up at us... her eyes glowed white then black. I run to her be she pass out. " What did you do to her itachi." I hiss. " It be better if she told you her self. night" he said then left. She start wake up . " sasuke " she said weakly. Then she says. " Today I got a curse from itachi call the birthmark and he told me when I turn sixteen that I become raven. I found a way to stop it. by put seals in this room but its to late. " she said. I help her up. She gets up goes up stairs. I follow she what she was doing. She going to her room. I grab her wrist. " sakura don't go in there." I said. She pull her wrist away goes in her room.

Itachi POV

The raven is born today. Then she walks into room. " itachi switch rooms with sasuke now I won't repeat my self." she said. I get up go to her. " in if I don't." I said. " I kill myself along with your child." She said. So she is pregnant. " How do you know its mine not my brothers." I said. " I don't please... itachi-sensie just switch." she said looking down. I left the room and told sasuke we switching rooms. he smirk and got his things in went into room.

Sakura POV

I had to make something up to get him out of my room. I grab covers and wash them. I went took me a long cold shower. I don't real like hot showers I don't know why. I got out look in the mirror I don't like my long hair so I cut it short. ( picture of above just black). Sasuke walks in see my now short black hair. " You feeling ok sakura" he said stepping up to me. " Yes... just nothing going to be the same. Uh.. So..." I said. " I know and you look nice I got you something for you." He said. I look at him and he place kiss on my lips. I moan into his touch. He pick s me up place me on our bed kisses me more. " here" he said take my rob off and sees me naked. I blush.  He kiss down my sensitive body. Then we mad love all night until sun rose.