==> Alex: Get this straight.

July 17th, 12:32 a.m.

==> Alex: Talk to your supposed server player.

Alex honestly has no idea how Katie came up with that plan so fast. He's fast, but he doesn't expect everyone else to be that fast.

AA: yo

KA: Hey

AA: so basically like

AA: ive got to connect to you through this game

AA: which btw looks janky af

AA: like what is this, some sort of terminal screen come on

AA: how old is it

KA: Hey, you're the one that wanted us all to play it so bad, right?

KA: What else are we supposed to do anyways?

KA: The world is ending, so why not?

AA: okay i see what youre saying

AA: but I might be reconsidering this plan here

KA: How can you reconsider something I planned and that you originally introduced

AA: what no i meant like playing it at all

AA: it just seems like a bunch of bull you know

KA: Do we have anything to lose?

AA: eh i guess not good point

AA: so do like i connect to you now or what

KA: No, not yet!

KA: You're the second to last person to complete the chain.

KA: Josh, Dae and I all have to start playing first though

KA: Does that make sense?

AA: not really but lets go with it who cares

AA: so just message me when its go time

KA: Okay, I'll be sure to let you know.

AA: aight cool later

KA: Bye!

This sounds like a royal mess. Alex understands it, but he doesn't get how so quickly Katie had a hold on all of it. It's like she just soaks up information like a sponge. A huge sponge that soaks up nothing except information and it does that tirelessly 24/7. There isn't much more he can do with that simile so he just leaves it.

Alex looks at his desk and the many totally cool things on it, because he's been in his room this whole time, just as usual. Well, not this whole time. He did make Mac and Cheese.

The things on this large surface vary slightly, but all have connections with his many dank interests. He has his bonsai fertilizer, and Alex figures that he'll just add that to the soil later. Kevin is all the way downstairs on his porch anyway, and Alex doesn't feel like dealing with him right now. He's been looking a little sickly lately, but he's sure to get better. Alex just knows it. Anyhow, among other trinkets there are two highly treasured dead things. These things are part of an undoubtedly soon-to-be-huge collection of dead things, but these are cool for now. The Indonesian cicada sits next to the acrylic-encased Asian swallowtail butterfly. From time to time he just looks at them, admiring their wings. He even sometimes takes off his seldom-removed sunglasses to look at them more clearly. Holding the butterfly in the light happens to beautifully highlight its small orange dots taking place near the bottom of the flappy flight initiators. Next to the two highly treasured dead things there happens to be a camera. Alex occasionally takes some extremely rad pictures on this camera. He plays with the lighting and colors like a little kid that just found some play-dough and is having the time of his little life. How he hadn't known play-dough existed before, no one knows. All junior knows is that he loves this play-dough and never plans to stop using it for an inexcusable amount of fun. Wow that play though.