Chapter:5

I saw him with roses and chocolates ! Not that I didn't appreciate it ,but I'm not a pretty!

JACOBS POINT OF VIEW

I was waiting their and she looked surprise! I said "these are for you " Cristine : um ... Jacob thanks but isn't this a little much. I don't want you going out of your way for me.
Me: come on it's the least I can do for my girl.
Cristine : *blushes and looked down and smiles to herself *
Jacob : shall we!
Cristine : we shall!

STILL JACOBS POINT OF VIEW

I didn't know if she knew I was a viner. This was all to see some of my fans , but I brought her too . Was that wrong ? I decided to ask her.

Me: umm ... Do you know what vine is?
Cristine : yeah .
Jacob : I do vines.
Cristine : really how much followers you have.
Jacob : wait you really don't know?
Cristine : *looks confused *
Jacob : I'm vine famous.
Cristine : your what?
Jacob : yeah I have been on it for a while .
Cristine : no,no,no this can't be . Your famous!? Then why do you like me?
Jacob : I'm sorry I didn't tell you ... I kinda thought you knew.
Cristine : I didn't.
Jacob : Are you mad?
Cristine: No I guess I'm worried that your fans won't like me.
Jacob: they will !
AT REBOUNDERS WE GET OUR SOCKS AND START JUMPING

         CRISTINES POINT OF VIEW
I got my socks and started to jump. I was just doing my round off back tuck!
Jacob looked at me like, he just saw an explosion or something.
Cristine : what?
Jacob: how can you do that!
Cristine:  I'm a cheerleader and gymnast.
Jacob : wow !
Then I see a girl that looked about my age. and she just jumped into Jacobs arms. I admit I was a little jealous , but I have to keep my cool. She shouts "hey Jacob is over here!" and a lot of girls come over and a lot of them look at me.
And then said
Jacob's fan: Jacob who's this?!
Jacob: This is my girlfriend.
My thoughts: Did he just say ... I was his girlfriend .Cristine : what did you say
Jacob : I wanted to ask you now ,
Cristine I really like you ... a lot . I just your hair that sways in the wind, I love your eyes that can light up a room , and  smile that can make anyone fall in love. I love you and your personality. Cristine will you go out with me!
My thoughts : I can't believe it . He asked me out and in the cutest/romantic way ever.
Cristine : aw Jacob of course I will!

I hug him for a couple of seconds. I hear a couple of people say awe and a couple of them that say ew, but right now I really don't care. We left about an hour later.

Jacob : I'm really glad you said yes!
Cristine: I'm really glad you asked me.
Jacob : how couldn't I , your perfect.
Cristine:I'm really not.
Jacob: Thats not true. You see the best in everyone, you don't brag,and most importantly you have an amazing heart!
Cristine : Did you know you are literally the sweetest.
Jacob : Not to brag or anything but that would be correct.
Cristine : Oh how you make me smile!
Jacob : School is going to start soon.
Cristine : don't even say school. This summer barley started!
Jacob: Don't worry I will have your back and make sure that you are safe!
SO HEY GUYS THIS WAS OVER 600 words but I really hope you liked it I kinda owed you guys so I made it long hope you like it