Chapter:13

CRISTINES POINT OF VIEW
There I saw Jacob still mixed with all of his emotions. I couldn't help it anymore I can't hide my feelings anymore ! I kissed him , I couldn't help it I missed him! I thought he would already pull away by now ,but he didn't . He actually kissed me back . I missed his soft lips on mine.

Cristine: Jacob I missed you, I'm not happy without you , you mean the world to me ... I'm so sorry I over reacted !
Jacob: I missed you too, I have been miserable  without you ... all I want is for you to be my girl again !
Cristine : All I want is to...  be your girl again
Jacob: You do ?
Cristine: yeah.
Jacob: What do you say ... will you be mine again?
Cristine : Of course I will !
Jacob : I'm so glad your mine again , I don't ever want to loose you !
Cristine : You won't, I will always be here ... always !

                        THE NEXT DAY
I waited by Jacobs door for him to come out . The door opened and then Me and Jacob walked to school hand in hand I was so glad  he was mine ! We finally got to school and had to part ways to get to first period . There I saw Mark with a girl . I could see how cute they were together !  Since they were already sitting at a table together I didn't want to disrupt anything . I had to sit next to Allie ! I literally hated her! She kept trying to talk to me ,but I kept ignoring her ... well at least until I heard her say that Jacob is still hers! I then told her off ! I told her that if she even thought about him I would make her regret it ! I think she got scared off , she didn't say another word after that . I think me and Jacob are finally going to be okay now .