Chapter:12

CRISTINES POINT OF VIEW
I walk in to school and see Jacob, looking at me and mark holding hands. I saw his face , his face was tearing me apart. It was sad , lonely and a little angry . He stormed off into the crowd of people trying to make it to class. I don't know why I feel bad he did this to me he kissed someone else my mind is all jumbled up !

I go to my locker and get to period 1 which is math. I tried to stay focused , but Mark was making his funny faces and I couldn't help but laugh. Mr.Selton our math teacher coughs us and asked us to go to the principles office. I tried to keep a straight face on , but me and Mark just got in even more trouble he sent us home. Me and Mark left home where I saw Jacob in his backyard . I quickly told Mark to head inside and that I would be right back.

I walk over to Jacob who saw me and tried to go back inside but I grabbed his shoulder and looked him dead in the eye and said what happened
Jacob: oh nothing I got dumped by the person I really liked, got kissed by a girl I didn't like just to get her to stop hating on you , then I saw you with your new boyfriend . I'm totally fine.
Cristine : wait ... hold up you kissed her just to get her to stop trying to break us up
Jacob: Yeah but it doesn't matter you already like that blonde better than me any way
Cristine:he is just a friend and why are you home early
Jacob:I left when I saw you and Mr.blonde boy together , why are you home early?
Cristine:Me and Mark got kicked out of school .
Jacob: Mark ... Your still talking about him you know what I have to go.

I was flabbergasted I ran back home and slammed the door shut . I saw Mark and leaned in but then I felt "the force" ( sorry but Star Wars just came out ) and felt marks hand.Mark said : " I know why your doing this its to get back at that boy ... Jacob. I said: how did you know.
Mark:someone at school told me and as much as I like you , you would hate me if I didn't stop you.
Cristine: thanks mark you are so smart and mark you will find someone who will love you because you are a keeper

I quickly ran to Jacob's house and nervous I knocked at the door and a few seconds later the door opened ...

Sorry I keep leaving you guys with a cliff hanger you guys will just have to wait for a little while I promise and if you haven't go read Alycey book this boy Jacob Sagittarius it's so good .