Chapter 3- KITTY

I calmly walked up to the crowd, (Yea right. I ran up to the crowd.) and pushed myself to the middle. To my surprise the people fighting were Jas and Pat.

"Guys. What's up?" I said.

"I don't know. Ask Jasmine." said Pat honestly.

"Don't you dare act like you don't know, Patricia. Toni told me everything. How you forced him to kiss you... and then some." scoffed Jasmine.

"Are you serious right now? Maybe, just maybe, you shouldn't talk about how you would leave him for Trey Songz if the opportunity presented itself. Look, I didn't do anything with him. I just think that he's trying to make you hurt like you're making him hurt with this Trey nonsense. So back off and you can be my friend when you've sat down for a while." retorted Patricia, before pushing her way inside the school, dragging me with her.

"Look. You and I both know that Toni is fed up with Jas but you didn't have to announce that in front of everyone." I said.

"Yea, well. You weren't here for the beginning of this feud. She said some pretty hurtful things. Like those dark things in my past that I only trust you two to keep secret." Pat said.

"Oh..." I said.

After our school day, Pat and Jas still didn't make up already so Jas took the bus and Pat rode with me. I dropped her off at her house, then I hurried home. I had planned to go out tonight but I had to finish my homework first. Homework is very important. If I drop below a C then it's air ball for my basketball, and basically all my extracurricular activities.

RING RING. RING. RING. SOMEBODY's CALLING YOU. I MIGHT JUST BE LOVING YOU.

I reached for my phone. Before you wonder what song that is. It's an original by my cousin.

"Hello?" I said, not recognizing the number.

"Hey, sexy. How you doing? You humped anybody lately or is your kitty kat dry?" he said in a raspy voice.

"Um. Excuse me? Who is this?"

"Girl, you know who this is. This Kev."

"Kev who?" I said, wrinkling my forhead.

"Kevin Thompson. You know. Carowinds." I said matter of factly.

"Man, I don't know what you're smoking or who put you up to this, but this isn't funny."

"Girl, I'll be over there in a lil' bit to tap that." His voice slurring a little bit.

"No. You better stop acting like a jerk and understand who you're talking to. Comprendes mè?"

I heard the phone click then a dial tone.

After about 50 minutes, I had finished my homework and was relaxing on the couch in the living room when there was a knock at the front door....