Chapter Six: Happy [UPDATED]

They pulled into the clubhouse and Ophelia was not surprised to see that everyone was waiting for her. She was SAMCRO Royalty. She had been her whole life. When that monster called her Princess, he never knew that the name was actually fitting. 

It's wasn't that she didn't miss her family and the club. She really did. It's just that she knew everyone would have questions. Questions that she really didn't want to answer. She just wanted to sleep and relax. She wanted a shower and a glass of wine. She wasn't ready for this. 

Before Ophelia even had the chance to help herself out, Jax was already opening the door and helping her. He wasn't planning on letting her do a thing on her own for  while. She glared at him. He knew he was getting on her nerves but he didn't care. Until he knew she was safe, she was gonna be treated like a porcelain doll. No exceptions. 

"You've always been annoyingly overprotective", Ophelia said to him. Again, she hated being coddled. 

"That's my job", was all he replied to his little sister with a smirk that annoyed the shit out of her on his face.

"No. It isn't", she countered sticking her tongue out at him.

He didn't reply. He just kept on smirking as they walked into the clubhouse.

"You wanna lay down?", he asked her, giving her a concerned look.

"I've been laying down for a week, Jax. I'll just chill on the couch", Ophelia said, rolling her eyes.

"Okay, then", he replied. 

...

It was a few hours later.

Jax had left to do something. Gemma went to work in the office for the night. And Clay was off talking to Tig about something. Ophelia was bored inside the clubhouse.

Then, she heard some motorcycles pulling up.

A group of guys Ophelia didn't quite recognize walked in. She could see from their cuts that they were Sons, though. 

Chibs was sitting next to her on the couch. 

"Who are they?", Ophelia asked him.

"Some Tacoma, some Nomads", he replied, not really paying much attention to her. He was eyeing a croweater across the room who was shaking her ass at him. Ophelia rolled her eyes. 

Ophelia was intrigued by the newcomers to say the least.

...

Before she knew it, one of the infamous clubhouse parties, that she didn't miss at all, was in full swing. She was slightly annoyed, but kind of nostalgic. She had some crazy memories in this place. 

Jax was off, probably with some croweater. Gemma and Clay had both gone home a while ago. And Ophelia was still bored. She decided she should be drunk, not bored, so she headed to the bar. Though she didn't vibe with most of the antics of her family's lifestyle, she could still drink half of these men under the table. That would never change. 

She sat down on a stool.

"Hey, can I get a beer, um... What is your name?", she asked the prospect she found to be kind of cute behind the bar.

"It's, uh, Kip", he replied, handing her a beer.

She opened it up, and said, "Thanks, Kip", before taking a sip.

Ophelia turned around to go back to her couch, but it had been taken by a guy and a tall redhead croweater.

They were about to fuck. Ophelia could tell by the look on the girls face. She was just hoping that it wouldn't be on that couch because her sides still hurt a little. She wanted to rest there instead of heading to her room though. She found entertainment in these parties at the very least and she had no tv in her room.