ten.

"I have no Idea... Oh maybe I do have one!"

"What is it?!" Brooklyn cheered.

"We can bake some cookies! You can choose which flavour they will have!" I winked.

He laughed," Okay but I warn you my cooking skills are well not good." He giggled. Aw that was cute.

"No prob you will learn it quickly!" I said grabbing him by his hand and leading him to the kitchen. I took the recipe and read all the ingredients.

"Can you please take them for me Brook?"

"Sure babe uh I mean Kaith." I giggled and he blushed like crazy.

"It's okay Brook, just take them." I giggled again and read them one by one and he searched through the whole kitchen to find them. It was damn cute when he was so concentrated on finding them all.

"I think we have everything! Let's get started." He nodded and I made cookie dough!

"Can we make choco chip cookies?" He asked me with hopeful eyes.

"Sure we can!" I said "Yeeey" He cheered, why is he so cute?!

"Brooklyn can you please give me the baking forms?" He nodded and got them for me.

"Thank you." I smiled and looked up, before I even saw his face I had a hand full of baking powder in my face.

"Brooklyn Joseph Beckham! You little shit!" He laughed like crazy and fell on the ground. I took the opportunity to also throw baking powder in his face and soon it was one big mess of us having a 'food' fight.

I was completely covered in baking powder and sugar and many other baking ingredients, and so was Brook. I saw him grabbing for the icing sugar but didn't let him.

"Let's call it quite!" I asked.

"If you say so..." He said and he threw another hand of sugar over me.

"You dork!" I laughed.

"Okay now I will quite." He said.

"Okay!" I said hugging him. I was not as tall as him so I looked up and looked right into his beautiful eyes. His hands were on my waist and mine kind of around his neck.

"I'll help you." He whispered in my ear which send shivers down my spine. He putted me on the kitchen counter and we never lost eye contact. I felt he was about to lean in but than....

"Honey I'm home."

"Oh shit!" Brook whispered, quickly  removing his hand from my waist and taking me of the counter.

"Honey are you home." I cleared my throat.

"Yeah I am in the kitchen mum!" Oh god the whole kitchen is a mess! I hope she isn't that mad! If she sees Brook she's gonna freak out! 

"Ho- What did happen here." Brooklyn stepped forward.

"Nice to meet Miss Hallow, but this is completely my fault. I started it and-"

"And you are?" My mum asked giving me a glare.

"He's a good friend of mine mum. Don't worry!" I quickly said before he could even say something. I didn't want mum to know he's a Beckham.

"Okay than but look at you two! Go take a shower!" She said laughing. Thank god she isn't mad.

"I'll clean the kitchen but go take a shower you both need it."

I grabbed Brook by his wrist and walked to the bathroom. While passing my mum I mumbled a thank you in her ear and she smiled at me. I have the best mum ever!