twelve

It was one week since me and Brook got together. Things all went well and we were happy. Bailey and Jeremy also got together and tonight we had a double date, how cosy!

Bailey came down to my place at 5 to prepare for our double date which was at 7 pm. I was watching Orange Is The New Black when suddenly the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it mum!" I yelled and walked to the door.

"Hi girly! Ready for tonight?!" Bailey said exited with a suitcase in her hands

"Oh hell yeah I'm ready!" I smiled and let her in.

"We're upstairs mums!"

"Okay honey!" She smiled.

We walked up to my room and the first thing Bale did was putting her suitcase down.

"So missy what will be tonight's colour?"

"Dark blue!" Bailey answered.

"Oh k I go take a shower see you in 30!" I walked off to the bathroom and took my shower.

I dried my hair but had no idea what to do with it so I asked Bailey.

"Bale how should I do my hair?"

"Put it up! A bun maybe ? But no messy one!"

"Kk thanks!"

"No prob sweetheart."

I put my hair up in a bun making sure there where no little hairs popping out. and I walked out.

"Here's your outfit!" Bailey said handing me a dark blue blouse and some light jeans with dark blue pumps and some accessories.

(outfit in the beginning of the chapter)

She wore a dark blue cocktail dress and looked stunning!

"Bailey you look absolutely stunning!" I said.

"Thank you very much!"

"Aw you're welcome but how should I do my makeup?"

"White eyeshadow, not to much! Dark blue eyeliner, some mascara and a nude lipgloss?"

"You are tha bomb Bale!" She smiled at me and did her own makeup.

I walked back to the bathroom and did mine. We both were finished 10 later, by now it was 6:15.

I put in my earrings and took a the bracelet Brook gave me yesterday for our one week anniversary. I also put on a necklace and my watch and Bailey and me wore out matching friendship rings.

"I'm done!" I said turning to Bailey.

"Same here!" She said and we walked down turning on the television.

It was just 6:25 so we had another 35 till our boys came.

Baileys phone bleeped, a message.

"Oh it's a message from Shay!" She said.

"Oh really what did she say?"

"She moved to America with her bf."

"Aw that's sad but good for her! Tell her that I wish her all the luck and give a kiss from me!"

"K."

The boys cane soon and we opened the door. They both stood there with a bouquet of white roses, aren't they the sweetest?

We kissed our boyfriends and stepped in the car of Brooklyn's personal driver.

We all talked a bit and than arrived at the restaurant we made a reservation at.