Hogwarts Express

Before I start this chapter I just want to say that this is my first Harry Potter fanfiction and I'm really excited for people to read it. I hope you do and I wish that this story is different from the others.

Ezra's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP
"Offcio" I mutter and my wand alarm shuts off immediately. It's 7 am and the Hogwarts Express leaves for Hogsmeade at 8.
Sigh
I get up and begin my routine. I get in the shower, and after 15 minutes I unwillingly get out and put on a light pink cardigan a pair of jeans, and tan boots.
"Comae" I say while run my wand through my mess of blonde/brown hair and it instantly dries and straightens.

I Apparate downstairs with my trunk in my arms. I am greeted by my three little brothers who won't be attending Hogwarts for another four years. I hug all of them at once as they smile up at me. They've always been interested in magic and I'm always glad to show them the spells I've been learning.
   Mum is in our small kitchen baking what seems to be a breakfast casserole of sorts and dad is sitting at the table reading The Daily Prophet.
   I don't have much time to eat and before I know it we are racing to King's Cross Station Platform 9¾.

I say goodbye to my family and make my way into the train with my grey cat, Iris. I'm not a prefect, a captain or a Head Girl so it's difficult to sit with anyone I'm close with yet I know that my boyfriend is in a compartment waiting for me. So I continue my search.

Draco's POV

  Mother and I rushed into the station just before the Hogwarts Express left. I jumped into the train looking for an open spot. I glance in the compartments and I see Potter, Weasel and the mudblood sitting together, there's no way in hell that I would sit with them. As I'm making my way down the train I bump into a girl in my year who had a cat wrapped in her arms.
"Oh haha whoops didn't see ya there" she says in a bubbly manner.
Ah a Hufflepuff I presume.

"You better watch it next time" I growl.

She just kind of stares at me then walks past looking for a place to sit. I noticed that her hair smelt like roses as she glided past me. I was sort of in a daze until I hear an all familiar voice call me.
"Over hear mate" Goyle says about 10 feet away.
I walk in the compartment and I see my fellow Slytherins, Blaise, Goyle and my girlfriend, Pansy.