Day 3: I Like You

Merida's POV

      I woke up to the loud sounding alarm, again but this time, I didn't fall off the bed.

As soon as I opened my eyes, I remembered what I did last night, to get back Hiccup for getting mud in my hair.

I smiled at what his reaction would be. this was gonna be good.

Hiccup's POV

    Today was going to be a good day, I thought getting out of the bottom bunk, I stood up and stretched my arms, everyone else got up too.

"Good morning guys," I said slightly cheery.

Rapunzel looked at me, and froze, her eyes darting back and fourth, as if she didn't know what to say.

Elsa looked at me and had a confused expression on her face.

Anna took one look at me and screamed, and jumped back. 

Kristoff looked surprised.

Jack was laughing his head off.

Eugene was smirking.

And then you had Merida who was giggling like a school girl.

"What's the matter?" I asked concerned.

"Dude what happened to your face," Eugene chuckled.

"What do you mean," I questioned.

"Here," Rapunzel sighed hesitantly handing me her makeup compact, for me to look into the mirror.

I looked into it, I saw my face scribbled all over on it with words scattered everywhere like 'loser' 'fishbone' 'horrendes' etc. and the one thing that proved what I already knew, 'wee lamb' written across my forehead in bold letters.

"MERIDA!!" I screamed just as I heard someone run out the door, I ran out following her.

When I finally caught up with her, I jumped on her, making us crashto the ground.

I pinned her to the ground, "WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!!" I screamed at her.

Then she flipped us over so she was on top of me pinning me down.

"BECAUSE YOU GOT MUD IN MA' HAIR YESTERDAY, AND THAT I HATE YOU!!!!" she yelled, I was a little shocked, because I didn't think it would ever get to hate, we flipped over again.

"WELL I HATE YOU TOO!" I yelled back. "I HATE YOU MORE!!!" she yelled.

"NO I HATE YOU MORE," I screamed back.

"ENOUGH!!!" Rapunzel yelled, we both got up.

"You guys are acting like little kids, you need to stop this, you don't need to like eachother, but at least try to tolerate one another, for the kids," Rapunzel reasoned.

"Fine," we said both crossing our arms, then I went with the boys, and Merida went with the girls.

Merida's POV

      I guess I don't really hate him, I guess it just kind of happened, I mean I don't hate him, but he's not my favorite person in the world, but what does that mean.

"Merida, you okay," asked Elsa making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, I guess," I responded.

"No she's not I know that look from anywhere," Rapunzel butted in.

"She likes a boy," she announced. "No I don't!" I denied.

"Well who would it even be?" Anna commented. "I think I know," Elsa began, then the person that came out of her mouth, was impossible. "Hiccup" she smirked.