July 3: Prank Wars

Merida POV

"Psh Punzie, wake up," I whispered, hanging my head down to the bottom bunk.

After she didn't wake up, I took my pillow and threw it at her face.

"What" she said sitting strait up,which made her bump her head on the top bunk, I cringed.

"Owww" she cursed holding her head, while glaring at me.

"Sorry," I apologized.  "But we need to do the plan, remember. "

"Oh yeah. Let's wake up Anna and Elsa" Rapunzel said quietly getting out of bed.

I quickly climbed down the latter.

We both tiptoed over to Elsa and Anna's bed, and woke them up.

Eventually they woke up, and we started our plan.

We went over to where the boys were sleeping on some air mattresses, which we had just got.

There were two full sized matresses, so there was two boys to each.

First we went to the one where Eugene and Kristoff were sleeping.

Each of us got a side, and then picked it up. They were really heavy together, but we could manage.

Eventually after lots of struggle, we finally got to the lake.

When we sat them down, we saw Eugene starting to wake up.

We all froze. Thankfully he didn't, instead he just turned onto his side.

We all exhaled, relieved he didn't wake up.

Then we went back to the cabin, to get the two others, we stayed as silent as we could. I mean it was 5:00 in the morning.

Once we got back, we went over and did the same procedure.

The trip to the lake went smoothly,  until Punzie tripped on a stone, making that part of the bed fall to the ground.

We all gasped, knowing our plan was for sure over.

Fortunately, they didn't wake up, they didn't even react.

Wow they were tough sleepers.

We all just simply chuckled quietly, and then continued on.

Once we reached the lake, and we finally had all the boys.

We pushed the beds into the water, and then watched them as they floated away.

Then we burst out in laughter, while giving each other high fives, proud of our accomplishment.

Hiccup's POV

I wake up from a very good sleep.

I sit up, my vision is still blurry from just waking up.

I rub them to make them adjust.

I open my eyes, and start to freak out. All I can see is water surrounding us.

Because of the freaking out I was doing, I made the mattress move, which wakes up Jack.

Jack sits up and takes a look around, and well his reaction let's just say included some very colorful language.

His yelling frightens Kristoff, and he falls off the bed, into the water.

Eugene simply just wakes up, and looks around, and then goes back to sleep, like there's nothing wrong.

By the time Kristoff is back onto the bed. We hear laughing in the distance.