Epilouge

Merida's POV

I waited at the front of the school for all my friends, today was the first day of school, and as you would imagine I wasn't too happy.

I sighed and leaned against the school building, ugh what is taking them so long. 

"Merida," I heard a familiar voice call.

I turned around and found Astrid Hofferson, she was really good friend of mine, that I had met in gym class one day, where we bonded over our love of archery and combat. 

"Astrid," I smiled, giving her a hug. 

"Oh my god, I haven't seen you since the last day of school," she exclaimed. 

"I know it feels like it's been forever," I added. 

"So what did you do this summer?" I asked starting up another conversation. 

"Oh well the whole summer I went to my parents beach house, it was so much fun, I learned how to surf, I went scuba diving, and I even swam with sharks," she told. 

"Oh wow that sounds so cool," I said. 

"Yeah it was, but what about you, what'd you do the whole summer?" she asked.

"Well mine was certainly not as extravagant as yours, but I was a counselor at a kids summer camp" I laughed slightly. 

"Oh wow really," she started to laugh. "No offense to you, or anything, but I always kind of thought that summer camp was for losers," she exclaimed still laughing. 

I smiled a bit, "Yeah you could say that again," I began to laugh along with her, thinking of all the crazy memories. 

Just then I saw Hiccup walking over to us, I smiled. "Speaking of losers, here comes mine," I grinned, pointing in the direction of Hiccup.

"Oh yeah, I heard about that," she smirked waggling her eyebrows, I nudged her. "It's pretty weird to think about, I thought you guys hated each other, I think everyone thought you guys hated each other," she chuckled. 

"Yeah I did too," I said. "But things can change I guess." 

"Well I'm happy for you guys," she smiled. 

"Hey ladies, let me guess you were talking about me," Hiccup came in smirking, and wrapping a arm around my shoulder. Making both Astrid and I roll our eyes.

"Actually Haddock we weren't, and I was just about to leave," Astrid said crossing her arms over her chest. 

"I'll see you guys around, bye Haddock, bye gym buddy," she walked away, waving at us.

"Bye Astrid," I called after her. 

Hiccup and I then began walking into school, trying to locate the rest of our friends. 

"What were you and Astrid really talking about?" Hiccup questioned, as we walked down the halls.

"Oh just how all you guys are total losers," I smirked. 

"Well if we're all losers, then I guess that makes you one too," he fired back.

"I guess so," I rolled my eyes. 

We eventually found everyone else, and we started the first day of school. 

Hey guys, sorry for the sucky ending, I'm not very good at them. So this is where things get emotional, so skip this if you don't want to read it. But I would like to say thank you, I am so grateful for all of you guys. 1 year ago today I started this wattpad account, and I think I even started writing this story the same day. When I started, I never thought that I would talk to so many amazing and wonderful people, and I definitely never thought that this book would get as big as it did. I remember if I was having a bad day, or trying to deal with the stress of school, and someone commented or voted, it would cheer me up automatically. This book, this fandom, and most importantly you guys, make me so happy. Lastly, before I go, I want to let you know that just because this book done, that doesn't I'm not going to stop producing content and creating books, I actually have like 13 books in the making that I've been working on for a while, so yeah. But anyways for the last time on this book, Bye Luvs <3