2) Nights in/out

George; It was just another movie night with your best friend George, it was a tradition that you went to his at Friday and watched movies, normally horror movies. You were layed on the couch next to him, his legs knelt against yours, little did he know how the slightest touch made you nervous. When you got to the scary part you sat bolt upright, hiding your eyes. George giggled, amused at how scared you was, he pulled you close into his warm hug, making your heart flutter.

Josh; It was a Saturday night and you were celebrating Josh's success with Union J, it was the first time you'd been to a club in ages so you made sure you had fun, maybe a bit too much fun. After 2 jagerbombs and a few shots you were prettty much hysterical, Josh being the gentleman he is took you home, never once taking advantage of you, carried you in the taxi on the way home, carried you gently to the bed you shared. He had tight hold of you all night, he never minded taking care of you. You meant that much to him.

JJ; You and JJ were always photographed shopping, you both enjoyed it. JJ cheekily guided you into Ann Summers, you prayed that this wouldn't make the media but JJ found your embarassment hilarious. Dragging you towards the skimpy lingerie, flirting endlessly,telling you how good you'd look in it. It was moments like this that you loved, the carefree moments where you could do and say anything but still know you love each other.

Jaymi; You and Jaymi were at a posh restaraunt in the middle of London for your 2 year anniversary, all day he'd bought you pretty Jewellery, wrote the cutest letter saying what you mean to him, and kissed you non stop, showing how much he loves you. You were just about to finish your dessert when Jaymi got up, knelt on one knee, showed you the ring and said "(Y/N), the past 2 years have been the best 2 years of my life, you make me happier than ever and i want you to be with me forever. Please marry me?" You said Yes, Jaymi spinning you around. It was the perfect end to a perfect day.