33) Before Sex

{A/N- Warning; If you're young don't read this, it's pretty indecent and detailed. Stop reading now but if you're a sexually frustrated member of the random *high five* Read ahead!}

George; George's hands are all over you, when George is in the mood he doesn't mess around. He'll push you against the wall, kissing you roughly, nibbling your ear, biting gently on your sweet spot causing you to moan. The sound of you moaning pushes him over the edge. He'll pull you towards the nearest surface, taking your clothes off and well we all know what comes next;)

Josh; Josh pulls you closer so your bodies are touching, you straddle him as his hands travel your body. They always move slowly up your thigh, closer and closer, he likes to make sure your wet and ready. When he decides your ready enough you fuck each other, rough but passionately.

JJ; Your hands travel each others body, urging for each others touch. Sometimes he lets you take the lead, your hands travelling over his erection, working their magic, causing him to let out a moan turning you on majorly, thats when you led him to the bedroom to deal with that erection.

Jaymi; Jaymi likes to tease you, he'll leave lovebites on your neck, hitting your sweet spot, his hands creeping up your thigh, just his touch making you wet. He likes you to beg, it turns him on hearing how much you want him. You then both showed your want whilst making love.