7) Wearing his clothes

George; You were walking home from school when the rain starting pouring down making you absolutely soaked. Problem was you were going straight to your boyfriend George's house. As soon as he saw you he kissed you on the cheek, giggled and asked "What happened to you?" you told him about how the weather really didn't like you. He giggled once again, taking your hand&leading you upstairs to his room. He got out his green duffer hoodie handing you it. You loved it, it was long enough to cover a decent amount of your body and short enough for George to find it extremely attractive.

Josh; Sun flooded the room, almost blinding your eyes, still adjusting to the brightness. Beside you Josh laya still asleep. Half-stepping, half-falling, you get out of the bed in one of his t-shirts. As cliche as it was, it was large, comfortable, and smelt of his beautiful scent. You made your way to the kitchen, opening the fridge to start on a surprise breakfast. Keeping quiet, you let the sizzle of the stove carry the scent of bacon to the bedroom, a silent wake up call. After a short pause, you heard his clumsy footsteps trudge down the hallway and into the kitchen and you couldn’t help but chuckle. Walking sleepily towards you in just his boxers, he found his way to where you stood and snaked his arms around your waist, resting his head on your shoulder. “That smells pretty amazing,” he said, “You look pretty amazing too, where’d you get the shirt?” He added with a laugh. “Oh, just found it, you know…” you replied, trailing off. He pressed a kiss to your shoulder, smiling, before stepping aside to prepare your meal.

JJ; Ever since JJ had left to tour america with the boys you'd spent every night in your shared bed sleeping in his t-shirt, not only did it remind you of him it reminded you of your memories together, you even recall him wearing that t-shirt on your first ever date. Just the scent of JJ made you miss him, you craved his tender touch, him kissing you every night before bed.

Jaymi; During a breakfast date at Jaymi's flat, you accidentally got strawberry jam all over your shirt whilst you were spreading some on your toast. Because of the stain on your nice white top Jaymi took advantage of this situation by giving you one of his many tops. When you come out of the bathroom, he laughs at how big it is on you. “Babe, you’re so adorable!” he squeals and ruffles your hair, giving it a messy tossled look.

A/N - Josh's was longer than i intended but i'm suffering major josh feels, don't blame me.