Mya's Choice - Chapter 2

VOTE.COMMENT,LIKE.TWEET.FAN.TELL.A.FRIEND

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I was running towards the edge of the cliff. To what, I didn’t know, but I kept running and I began to get scared as I neared the end and my legs were still sprinting. When I was almost to the end of the cliff, my body made a sudden halt. I looked down and two figures were holding on to dear life. The tide below crashed against rocks. Where was I? I felt something pulling me back and the figures disappeared from my vision. I was pulled and I fell on my back and I was startled awake.

I looked up towards the ceiling. I turned my head from my left and then to my right. I was safe in my room. I sat up realizing that Josh wasn’t next to me.

“Josh,” I called out looking around the room. I looked on the dresser for a note. He usually didn’t leave without letting me know. I called out his name again and slowly got out of bed. I walked over to my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked horrible. I chuckled lightly and got in the shower preparing for the day ahead of me.

Once I finished getting ready I walked down stairs and grabbed an apple before leaving the house.

I arrived at school with a few minutes to spare. I went into the courtyard looking for Josh and I spotted him talking to some chick. I walked over to them.

“Hey” I said as I approached them. Neither of them said anything.

 “I’ll catch up with you later” The girl said to Josh.

“Alright see you later” he said to her before she walked away. He turned towards me.

“Where’d you go?” I asked him.

“What?” He said.

“Where did you go this morning?” I asked him.

“What are you talking about?” He asked.

“After you spent the night where—“ I began

“Whoa I must have been wasted.” He said. I looked at him strangely.

“Josh what are you talking about?” I asked him.

“What are you talking about?” He said.

“Josh is this a joke?” I asked him.

“Mya are you okay?” He asked.

“J-“ I was about to respond but then I saw him again and this time I saw his face so I  knew it was him.

“Mya,” Josh said grabbing my hand, but I ignored him and I watched as he strode in our direction. I couldn’t fathom any words. I couldn’t make myself speak. He stopped in front of me and Josh.