1# Burn

Song: Burn- Ellie Goulding.
Chantal
"Damon is dangerous, miss. You need to bring him to the hospital immediatly or he might hurt himself or hurt you."
"He won't hurt me doctor. He's just a bit possessive, but it's fine. I know how to act around him." I protested.
"The other day, he hit you, and that's the beginning of everything. I am warning you. Here, we'll keep an eye on him."
"I won't be able to see him, right?" My eyes watered.
"Of course not! You'll be able to see him anytime you want."
Sniffling, I nodded. "Okay," I paused as I saw his reflection in the mirror standing behind the door trying to ear-drop. "I will come tomorrow morning. Be ready." I lowered my voice as I hung up.
"Who were you talking to?" He barged into the room with fire in his eyes.
"No one, Damon!" I rolled my eyes walking past him and down the stairs with my phone in my tight grip.
"I heard you!" He yelled.
"Baby, you're seeing ghosts or what?" I turned around facing him.
"I'm aware of what you're doing." He said slowly glaring at me.
"What am I doing, then?" I huffed.
"You want to drive me crazy, but I'm completely sane!"
"Oh really? That's why you think I'm having an affair with every single man in the whole nighbourhood without having a proof, and you're constantly abusing me!" I cried out trying to shield my face from what's coming next.
Letting out a groan, his rough hand gripped my ponytail, and he pulled me to him ignoring my screams.
"You went out today, I saw you."
"I wanted to see my mum!" I cried out.
"And I said you're not allowed to go anywhere without me. That's not the first time." His voice is hoarse against my ear. Pulling my head back roughly by my hair, he continued, "Scream all you want. No one will help you." He shook his head with a smug smile on his face.
"Damon, please." I sobbed as he shoved my to the floor letting my head hit a stair.
"I don't know how I fell in love with you. You're a slut, a devil." Looking at me in disgust, he walks away, but not before giving me the daily kick in my stomach.
Here we go again.

"Damon, what are you doing?" I frowned walking over to him.
"I'm preparing myself for ending all our problems, babe." He smiled at me.
"So, you're going to the hospital?" My eyes widened.
"No, babe." He shook his head handing me a glass of orange juice. "Drink it. I made it especially for you."
"Thanks, baby." I grinned.
"Have you ever heard of- Arsenic?" He narrows his eyes as I placed my empty glass in the sink.
"No, what is that?" I shook my head turning around to face him.
"It's a type of poison I've been reading about for sometime, now." He shrugged as I felt sharp pain in my stomach. "I see, it's working." He gives me a smug smile.
"What- what are you saying?" I closed my eyes placing my hand on my forehead as the headache started to become unbearable.
"It's effect starts with headaches, confusion, severe diarrhea, and drowsiness. Then, When the poisoning becomes acute, symptoms may include vomiting, blood in the urine, cramping muscles, hair loss, stomach pain, and more convulsions." He paused turning to me, "and the final result of arsenic poisoning is coma and death."  He sighed as I fell on my knees screaming in pain.
"Scream all you want, baby. No one can help you. It'll come to an end soon, and I promise, I'll pray for you when you're gone." He grins running his hand through my silky hair as I continue to scream out in pain.
Gasping for air, I sat up taking deep breaths.
"I see you woke up," I heard Damon's voice behind me as I let out a high pierced scream.
"What's going on? What's this smell?" My eyes grow wide as I feel the thick air around me.
"Car fuel." He shrugged as I heard him stricking the match.
"Oh my God, Damon, no." I cry out jumping out of our bed.
"Since you insist that I'm not sane, then I might as well show you how does crazy people act." He gave me a sick smile as he dropped the match on the benzene igniting fire in our bedroom.
"Help!" I screamed as I tried to open the door, but it's locked.
"Someone help me!" I cried out as I sprinted to the bathroom connected to the bedroom.
"You think you won't die like this? No, you will die. You will die with me." He screams pulling me out and slamming me against the wall.
"Why not live together?" I sobbed as I saw the fire burning the matress in the background.
"It was your choice not mine." He snapped.
"Damon, please." I sobbed trying to catch my breath, but it's getting unbearable.
"I loved you, but you gave me no choice." Tears started to fall from his eyes.
"Please." I whimpered as the carpet under him caught the fire, and seconds later, he was screaming as he tried to escape the fire that was biting his skin.
Pushing him back, I tried to make it to the door again.
"Where do you think you're going?" He screamed holding the back of my shirt.
Reaching for the nearst vase, I slammed it agaist his head, and there, I killed him.
Not giving it a second thought, I broke the door open using my nail file. I'm glad it was near me.
Running down the stairs, It felt impossible to catch my breath that I began to see black spots in front of me. That was before I slipped and fell off the stairs and totally lost my consciousness... .
That'll be my end.
--------
Here's the first chapter of my first Mystry/ Thriller story. All the past ones were romantic, so this will be kinda different. Hope you like it.
Please tell me your comments in the box below ↓, and vote by hitting the star ★.
Thanks for reading.
Nadaxx