1. Tay's New Thong

A/N- I had the idea for this in like summertime and wrote little dribbles and prompts and just little ideas for it here and there, but hopefully I might actually be updating this as an actual story now yay!

Also- disclaimer for this entire story- this is going to have band members in it that will be depicted in an unnecessarily bad light, this does not reflect off my personal opinions of any aforementioned band member.
-

Lynn got off the bus and walked over to the school entrance, ready to show off her new blonde streaks. She used to be the most popular girl in middle school, but since high school started she's been knocked off the spot by the cheerleading squad.

"Hey Lynn!" Her best friend Alexa greets her. Alexa only lives a street away from the school, so she just walks and waits for Lynn outside.

"Hey Al, do you like my new hair?" Lynn asks, dramatically flipping her hair for extra impact. Her natural dark brown colour is now evident with blonde streaks through it. She really hopes it'll get more people to notice her as it cost $100 of her birthday money at the hairdressers in town.

"It's really nice" Alexa compliments her best friend's new hairdo. Lynn says a quick "thanks," before they go down the hallway. She makes sure to flip her long hair as much as possible in hopes of getting attention from the other students.

"Hey Lynn, I love your hair!" Some freshman compliments her. Lynn doesn't even respond, she just walks down the hall with her head held even higher and even more confidence in her walk.

Loudly, the bell rings throughout the entire school. Lynn and Alexa both have their first period class together, English with Mr Shomo. The two girls take their usual seats next to each other, behind Lizzy Hale-sorry, I mean Lzzy Hale. She decided to take the I out of her name last week in an attempt for more popularity.

"Hey Liz" her best friend and head cheerleader, Tay Jardine, greets her. Tay also decided to shorten her name to seem cooler.
Tay is the most popular girl in the school, (with Lynn following directly behind) she has the amazing good looks and the most obvious factor is that she's cheer captain. Everyone wants to either be her, or be with her.

Lzzy is probably the third most popular girl in the school. Her main popularity comes from the fact she's best friends with Tay Jardine-and of course her questionable name change-but she goes into the unpopular ranks thanks to her brother, Arejay, following her around like a lost puppy. She is also known for being the #1 person that Austin Carlile will go to when he wants to get laid.

Austin Carlile, is of course the schools bad boy. He's the most popular boy at Greens Avenue, along with his squad. He's the boy you step away from when he walks down the hall. The one you hand your lunch money over to. The one that'll throw you into a locker if you step in his way.

Austin Carlile is currently skipping class. He is, of course, well known for being truant, and usually lands himself detentions. He's smoking at the back of the field with some of his clique.

"Have you got the beer in for Friday?" Zack Merrick asks. His parents are going away this weekend, so he's been trusted to look after the house, so the only sensible option would be to throw what is anticipated to be the biggest high school house party of the year.

"Yeah, I've managed to get a load off a mate," Tyler Carter informs them. This mate is very sketchy and the drink probably is too, but what else are high school parties for!?

"Great! I can't wait!" Josh Franceshi, another one of the lads, joins in.
The rest of the group add in nods and sounds of agreement. This party is going to be great! Or is it...