"Friends"

Ring! Ring! Ring!
I woke up to my alarm, and walked straight to the bathroom. I took a shower, and did my hygiene things, and put on my yellow matching bra, and underwear set. I lotioned my body, and put on my tight fitted bleached overalls, and my yellow v-neck, and my yellow jellies , and straightened my hair, and put on some jewelry, and makeup, and was ready to go. I walked downstairs, and Sherrie was sitting on the couch as usual waiting on me. Me, and her took some pics, and I posted that one on facebook Obey Brittany:
We slaying these ho*s .
We got in the car, and left, and when I got there, and Francis was waiting on my by the entrance I think me, and him could actually be some, but then again I keep thinking bout Deonta. He kissed me on the cheek, and we walked in the school hand, and hand. So did Crystal, and Deonta. We walked in first period, and he sat on the left side of me, since Chyna was suspended. We were just talking and laughing, and I turned around at Deonta, and Crystal was giving him head in the back of the classroom. She finally sat up, and had some sperm on her lip. I told Francis, and and he started laughing.
Teacher: What is so funny You 2? How about you 2 come to the front and tell the whole class.
Francis: Are you sure you wanna do that.
Teacher: Yes, now say it, or you will be sent to the office!
Francis: Well, Crystal has nut on her lip from giving that nigga ova there head.
Everybody bust out laughing, and was looking, and pointing at her lip. Crystal ran out the classroom, and Deonta gave me a death look, and walked out the classroom. I followed behind, and Crystal was on the floor crying, and wiping her lip off. Deonta was comforting her, he looked at me, and shook his head.
Me: Um, sorry Crystal.
Crystal: FU*K YOU, HO*!!
Me: I tried to make you feel better I'm not the one that blurted it out OK, so don't come at me with that bullsh*t!!
Deonta grabbed my arm, and we walked in the jaintors room.
Deonta: WTF is you problem!
Me: No, I should be asking you that question, now shouldn't I.
Deonta: I don't want to be with you!
I felt a tear run down my face, and he wiped it away.
Deonta: Look, I didn't mean that its just I'm confused that's it, OK.
Me: Fine! I really wanted to give you a try, but all you do is criticise, and disrespect me. I WAS feeling you, but you running around touching all over Crystal is not going to make me like you!
Deonta: I'm sorry, OK but I'm cuffed as for now, we can be some later, but right now I'm with Crystal, so I can do whatever I want with CRYSTAL!
Me: Same goes for me until we are official, or talking I can do whatever I want with FRANCIS! With no comments at all.
Deonta: Yeah, let's go.
We walked out, and I felt sad, but it is what it is, I guess me, and Francis can really be a thing. I walled back in class, and told Francis I wanted to leave, so he grabbed my hand, and we walked out. Deonta looked at me with hurt in his eyes, but he made this decision. We walked out the school, and I told Sherrie to meet me at my car. Shortly she came running out the door.
Sherrie: Yeah?
Me: Umm, do you have a license?
Sherrie: Yeah, why?
Me: You can drive my car home I'm riding with Francis, is that cool.
Sherrie: OMG cuz, thanks so much!
I handed her my keys, gave her 20 dollars for gas, and walled off with Francis. We walked up to this all white 2015 Dodge Charger, and he unlocked it, and we got in.
Me: Nice ride.
Francis: Thanks, I saved up a lot of money for this. He plugged up his phone, and we pulled off. We arrived at Applebee's. I got a southern style chicken sandwich with fries, and a lemonade. Francis got a cheeseburger with fries, and sweet tea.
Francis: I wanna ask you a serious question.
Me: What is it ?
Francis: Will you be my girl?
I chocked on my chicken, and he started patting my back, and I thought about what me, and Deonta said, and I made my decision.
Me: I'm sorry Bae, but my answer is definitely YES!!
We kissed, and finished our food, and Fransis handed the waitress $40.00, and told her to keep the change. I was going to tell Chyna when she gets back tomorrow. I took a picture of me, and Francis kissing, and posted it on Instgram, and got 1,500 likes. He dropped me off at home, and aunt Brenda was at work, so I was there alone. I decided to text Deonta on Facebook.
Me: Supp.
Deonta: Nun, chillin
Me: Oh
Deonta: I saw your Instagram, so you cuffed now?
Me: Um, yes I guess, so how are you and Crystal?
He was taking long to answer back, so I fixed a bowl of fruit loops, and walked upstairs with my phone. I layed on my bed, and while I was eating, and watching Criminal Minds my phone vibrated.
Deonta: Sorry bout that Teacher was tripping, but we OK you know I think me, and her go be over pretty soon to keep it 100 with you.
Me: Oh, im sorry.
I grinned.
Deonta: Well, I guess that don't matter to you, cause you cuffed.
Me: Um, I guess so he asked me today at Applebee's, and I agreed. He's a nice guy, great personality and all.
Deonta: But, do you LOVE him?
Me: Um, I can't say I do, but I guess I will eventually you know.
Deonta: I fell for you the moment I layed eyes on you.
Me: Really? I have feelings for you to, kinda. ,
I'm sorry Deonta has disconnected from Facebook your message will be delivered as soon as the user logs back in.
I felt so shocked at what he said, could he really like me like that?
I texted Francis next.
Me: Hey, Bae!
Francis: Bae, you wanna come with me to this party at Crystals house its go be turnt its tonight at 8:00.
Me: Sure.
Francis: Be ready at 8:00, I wanna arrive when its deep.
Me: OK, bye ❤
Francis: Yeah.
It was only 6:15, so I went to sleep, and set my alarm for 7:45.
Ring! Ring! Ring!
I woke up to my alarm, and press dismiss. I use the bathroom, and took a long shower, and wrapped a towel around my body, and looked through my closet. I decided to wear my white booty shorts that hugged my hips, and stopped 2 inches below my butt. My red v-neck, gold flawless chain, gold Rolex, and red and white Nike foams.
Then, I put on my low top white socks, and I decided to put my hair in a high bun, and flipped my bangs to the side. Then, I put on my gold chain earrings. I put on some mascara, thin coat of red eye shadow, red lipstick, and was ready to go. I grabbed my things, and as I was walking down the steps I heard a horn honk.
Brenda: Where you going baby?
Me: To hang out with some friends.
Brenda: Alone?
Sherrie: No, I'm going with her!
Brenda: Oh, OK that's better, but you kids have fun and don't get in no trouble. We walked out the door, and I gave Sherrie my keys, cause I don't know where she going but she covered for me so I'm good. I got in the passenger seat, and kissed Francis, and he pulled off. I observed his outfit he had on some all black jeans, white v-neck, gold chain, and Rolex, and some black and white Jordan's with his Raiders snapback. We finally pulled up to Crystals house, and it was an average house, but deep asf. We got out, and I grabbed Francis hand, and we walked in. He was looking around, and saw somebody but I couldnt see their face, and he winked.
Francis: Bae, I'll be right back you can dance and drink if you want to, OK
Me: Where you going?
Francis: Men's room.
I shook my head, and as I was looking around I saw Chyna walk in. I ran up to her, and gave her a hug.
Chyna: You look good!
Me: you look Good to girl!
She had on a tight black dress that stopped at mid-thigh, her hair was curly, she had on some black pumps. She had on a variety of jewelry, and was looking good.
Chyna: Let's dance!
Me: Ight let's go!
We started dancing to strippin the walk:
Now put yo hands on yo knees, now left to the right left to the right, left to the right, now put yo right hand up, now strippin the walk, strippin the walk, strippin the walk. I felt hands go around my waist, and I turned around to see Deonta, Francis was nowhere to be found, so I went faster, and he pulled me all the way against him, and I just swayed my hips. I finally stopped, and he grabbed my hand, and we walked outside to his car. We decided to go get some strawberritas. Once we got it I walked in, and there was so sign of France still. I walked outside, and saw his car light on. I walked to the door, and my heart shattered--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------