Im sorry!

Deonta POV:
Shiiidddd I thought to myself, my dad killed her dad in front of her, and he was the one to tell her that.
Me: Brittany I'm going to have to tell you something that might hurt you to your soul.
Brittany: You cheated for real didn't you, didn't you!
Deonta: No, but its worse I'm sorry, but my dad killed your dad.
Brittany: What did you just say.
Tears were streaming down her face.
Deonta: M-my dad killed your dad.
Brittany: How could you not tell me, huh, he was my life, and your dad killed him in front of my face Deonta, my face my mom does drugs now, she kicked me out because of your fu*king dad Deon, your dad, now my mom treats me like trash, because of your dad, I lost MY FU*KING DAD, BECAUSE OF YOUR DAD! HE WAS MY LIFE DEONTA HE WAS MY LIFE HIM AND MY MOM WAS MY EVERYTHING, AND NOW SHE DOESNT EVEN LOVE ME, BECAUSE OF YOUR DAD, AND SHE BLAMES ME FOR IT! SHE SAYS I SHOULD HAVE CALLED HER, AND KILLED THOSE GUYS, SHE DISPISES ME, because of your dad.
Deonta: I'm sorry Brittany I didn't know he was your dad, and I'm NOT my father Brittany I was probably your age when it happened I didn't know anything about it until I was 16 years old, but I am Sorry Brittany, Im sorry baby.
She cried in my arms, and I held her tight, until she drifted to sleep. I layed her in the middle of the bed, and walked downstairs.
Trina: What's going on?
Deonta: I'm sorry Trina, but you have to leave, because we have to go to a big family dinner in a couple of hours.
Trina: Alright, bye Deonta.
Deonta: Bye!
I gave her a hug, and she left. I walked upstairs, and put my black true religion jeans in the bathroom with my black and white polo shirt, and my black Tims, and my low top black socks, and went in the room to see a sleeping Brittany. I layed across the bed, and watched t.v, and heard her phone vibrate. I looked at it, and it was from her aunt Brenda.
Brenda: Dinner will be ready in an hour, your mom is here, and her boyfriend, just try to keep cool baby, aunt Brenda.
I set an alarm for 1 hour later, and went to sleep.
Brittany POV:
I woke up to a shower running, and I sat up. I remembered that dinner with my mama, and took a bath. I put on one of his basketball shorts, and his tank top, and walked downstairs, and Trina was gone.
Me: Deonta I'm going to the mall ill be back in 15 minutes!!
Deonta: Ight baby!
I walked outside, and got in his car, and went to the mall. I arrived, and bought me a dress with two big slits on the sides all the way to my upper thigh, me some red tights, me some all black pumps with red bottoms, and a gold chain that said obey. I bought a red bracelet that said obey in gold, and I got my nails did all red, and my ring finger bad a black bow on it. I went to the salon, and got my hair straightened. I arrived at Deonta house, and Deonta was looking fresh, and smelling good.
Deonta: Hey Bae, your Aunt called the house phone, and they waiting to start eating until you come. Me: OK, I'm bout to put on my clothes, and I'll be ready.
I put on my clothes, and jewelry. I brushed my hair, took a couple of pictures, and walked downstairs.
Me: I'm ready.
Deonta: Let's go!
We got in his all black jaguar, and went to my house.
Me: Before we get out this car I want to tell you that I'm sorry I blamed you for what your father did, and don't let anything my mom, or her boyfriend says to me get you mad.
Deonta: I promise, because i-i love you.
Me: R-Really.
Deonta: Really.
Me: Your the first person to tell me that since my dad died.
Deonta: Well, Brittany I do, will you be my girl?
Me: YES!
I gave him a compassionate kiss, and we walked to the front door with a smile.
Ding, Dong!
Sherrie: Hey Brittany, a-and Deonta!
Deonta: Hey Sherrie.
Sherrie: What you doing here?
Deonta: I'm with my new girl Brittany.
Sherrie: OK, Brittany!
Brittany: How you know Deonta, and how you know Sherrie?
Sherrie: Through, Israel.
Deonta: Yeah, he one of my top buyers of that Meth.
Brittany: Oh, hm, so you go let us in, or we go sit here looking like fools?
Sherrie: Oh, you live here anyway you could have just pushed pass me.
We walked in, and I was nervous.
Brenda: Hey baby!
Me: Um, hey aunt Brenda.
Brenda: Well your mom, and her Fiancé is here.
Me: What you mean fiancé?
Mom: H-Hey Britt, I-I'm engaged now baby you have a new daddy.
Me: That Bastard will never be considered as my daddy!
Brenda: Watch your mouth Brittany!
Brittany: This woman right here that I consider my momma put me on for money, di*k, and drugs she never loved me after my dad died she did drugs, and sat there and let that man put his hands on me, and she has the nerve to call him my daddy, I don't even consider you as my Moth-
Slap!
Mom: I don't care if I did it myself, NEVER, I MEAN NEVER DISRESPECT ME LIKE THAT EVER IN YOIR LIFE, DO YOU HEAR ME!
Me: Yes, m-ma'am.
Mom: We would be homeless if it wasn't for this man!
Me: Id rather be homeless than to stay around you, and him.
Mom: That's why I put yo as* out!
Me: YOU DONT KNOW HOW IT MADE ME FEEL YOU AND MY DAD WAS MY HEART, AND I HAD TO WATCH HIM DIE, ME, NOT YOU, ME! IT WAS THE TIME I NEEDED YOU THE MOST, AND THAT WAS WHEN YOU LEFT ME ALONE TO FACE ALL OF THAT BY MYSELF, YOU DID IT, YOU MADE ME FEEL LIKE I WASNT LOVED, AND YOU LET THAT, THAT ANIMAL PUT HIS HANDS ON ME, AND HIT ON ME, YOU, YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO PROTECT ME, YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO HOLD ME, YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO WIPE MY TEARS AWAY WHEN I CRIED MYSELF TO SLEEP, BUT YOU DIDNT MOM, AND THAT IS WHAT HURT ME TO MY SOUL, THE 2 PEOPLE I LOVED THE MOST DIED, ONE BY A CAR ACCIDENT, AND ONE BY HEART, AND IM NOT GONNA SIT HERE, AND PRETEND NOTHING EVER HAPPENED, LETS GO DEONTA! HURRY UP!
tears were running down my moms face, and my face, and everyone else looked sad. I got in the car, and felt relieved to get that off my chest, and Deonta pulled off.
Deonta: Brittany I'm so-
Me: Just drop it.
Deonta: OK.
We pulled up to his house, and I took off all my clothes until I was in nothing but my bra, and underwear. I climbed under the covers, and faced the side. I felt him climb in the bed. He pulled me close to him, and we fell asleep...............
I woke up, and it was 8:00, so I put on my clothes, and got all my things. My car was at home, so I called a taxi. I fixed me a sandwich, and ate. I heard a horn blow, so I grabbed a Grape Fanta, and a bag of hot cheetos, and walked out. I got in the taxi,and shortly we pulled up to my house. I handed the man 23.00 dollars, and I got out. I walked in the house, and everyone was eating, and talking, and when they saw me it got quiet.
Brenda: Um, you can join us if you want to Brittany, we have Fried chicken, dressing, collard greens, macaroni and cheese, cornbread, pies, cakes, sweet tea, and lemonade.
Me: OK, I'll get some later, let me put on something, um comfortable.
Brenda: OK, baby I love you.
Me: You, You, do?
Brenda: OK course I do baby, we all do.
Me: I-I love you to.
I walked upstairs, and decided to let it go, so I put on some basketball shorts, and a white tank top, and put on my white socks, with my Nike slides. I put my hair in a messy ponytail, and walked downstairs. I fixed a plate with fried chicken, dressing, macaroni and cheese, with cornbread, I don't like collard greens, and I put me a slice of red velvet cake on the side, and sat down beside Sherrie. While everyone was eating my phone started ringing, and it was Deonta. Everyone looked at me, so I grabbed my phone, and walked outside, and answered it.
Me: Hello?
Deonta: Where you at Bae?
Me: Home, I'm bout to bring you a plate when everybody leave though?
Deonta: That's cool, but are y'all getting along?
Me: Yeah, we all good.
Deonta: Well, tell everybody I said hey baby, see you later, and when you come bring some heels, and nice dress, and some makeup.
Me: OK, baby, love you
* Door Closes*
Deonta: What was that?
I turned around, and it was my mom.
Me: Um, bye Deonta I'll have to talk to you later, and I'll bring the stuff, bye Bae.
Deonta: Bye, Bae.
*End of Conversation*
Mom: I'm sorry to interrupt, but can I talk to you?
Me: Um, yeah lets go to my room.
We walked upstairs, and into my room, and she sat on the bed beside me.
Mom: Look, honey I'm sorry, she said as tears fell down her face.
Mom: When your dad died I felt lost, and alone, and I blamed it all on you, so I wouldn't hurt, so I wouldn't feel guilty for leaving, baby I'm so sorry I did drugs, because it helped me forget, it helped me not think that the love of my life was gone. Your dad and me were IN LOVE baby, and when that happened my heart shattered, your dad was in a drug game baby, and he owed a lot of bad people money, and he didn't have it on time, so they killed him baby, they took him. I had nobody to say they love me, nobody to hold me nobody, baby nobody, and I blamed you, I'm so so sorry baby I just can't let it go, just please forgive your mama she's so so sorry I lost the love of my life, but I don't want to lose my ONLY daughter.
We both were in tears by then.
Me: I-I forgive you mama, I'm sorry to.
I heard the door open, and it was that nigga.
Derion: Britt, somebody here to see you.
When he moved I almost screamed it was my R.O.D, my NIGGA Deanna.
Deanna: Hey chicka!!
Me: OMG, Hey! I hugged her tight, and I wiped my tears away.
Me: Wyd down here girl?
Deanna: Its a secret follow me.
We ran out of the house, and I saw a huge Uhaul.
Me: Y'all moving down here.
Deanna: Well, for an early birthday present to you and me my mom, and dad bought us an apartment up here!
Me: OMG, chicka that's great!
Deanna: Yes, all my stuff, and furniture already here, you just gotta put your furniture in here. It has 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms, one kitchen, one living room, a space for a table, and stuff and everything. The only thing you need to get is your bedroom, and bathroom sh*t the rest of the stuff is already there my dad bought all the rest, groceries furniture, all that!
Me: OMG, I'm so happy right now!
Deanna: Your room is the only one empty, and we have a guest room, and you don't have to switch schools!
Me: Well, let me go pack then.......................................
.......................................