Baby

I walked out, and got in my car, and headed to
my house. I pulled up, and got out, and decided to call Deonta on the house phone, since my cell phone was on the charger.
*Our Conversation*
Deonta: Hello?
Me: Hey Deonta its me, you wanna chill?
Deonta: What you doing home?
Me: They let me go early, so you wanna chill or not?
Deonta: Yeah, I'll be over there to pick you up later, bye future.
Me: Bye, future.
I took a long shower, and did my hygiene things, and walked out wrapped a towel around me, and opened my drawer, and got my black underwear, and bra set. I looked in my closet, and put on my all grey joggers, my white tank top, and my all white nikes. I straightened my hair, and left it down, and put on my raiders hat. Then, I put on my diamond stud earrings, and put on some grey eye shadow. I was putting ChapStick on, and I heard a horn blow. I grabbed my purse, keys, and phone and ran outside.
I hopped in his car, and gave him a kiss, and he pulled off. We pulled up to this huge house it was beautiful it had lots of exspensive cars in the yard. I sat there in aww, until that nigga snapped his finger at me like I'm a dog, tf.
Me: Don't ever snap yo finger at me like I'm a fuc*ing dog!
Deonta: There you go with that attitude.
Me: There you go with that mouth.
He shook his head, and we got out the car, and walked in the house. I sat there with my mouth wide open.
Deonta lifted my chin.
Deonta: You can't be drooling on this expensive carpet nigga.
Me: Yeah, Yeah.
I sat down, and he walked in the kitchen.
Deonta: Make yourself at home!
I cut on his t.v, and put it on Bad Girls Club, Flo crazy. I was chilling, and Deonta walked over with 2 tall glasses of margaritas slushy with umbrellas, and stuff in it. I grabbed mines, and it was so good. Me: You made this?
Deonta: Yeah!
Deonta POV:
I pulled a sack of weed out my pocket, and started rolling it up, and Brittany was just staring, like she ain't neva seen no weed, I hope she ain't no snitch.
Deonta: Why you staring.
Brittany: I was just looking at the way you roll.
Deonta: Oh, you smoke?
Brittany: Yeah, I'll smoke with you.
Brittany POV:
He fired up the blunt, and we had the whole house smokey, and we was higher than a muthafu*ker!
Me: I'm hungryyy!
Deonta: Shiiiiiddddd,me to.
Me: Order 1 cheese pizza, and 1 pepperoni pizza from papa Johns.
Deonta: Ight, I'll call.
I handed him 20 dollars, and drifted to sleep.
Deonta: Wake up!
Me: WTF you want nigga!
Deonta: The pizza here!
Me: Yeah, boyy!
I jumped up, and grabbed the cheese pizza, and poured ranch all over it, and went it. I finally finished, and felt like I was about to burst. I grabbed a sprite, and killed it.
Me: Deonta, you'll drop me off at the hospital?
Deonta: Not right now, MAYBE when I finish taking my nap.
Me: huuuuhh.
I stormed upstairs, and layed across his huge bed, and fell asleep. I woke up to a lot of fussing. I put on some basketball shorts, and a sports bra, and walked downstairs.
Me: Deonta, whats going on?
???: Who tf is this Deonta!
Deonta: That ain't yo business, cause I ain't with you no more!
???: I'm trying to tell you I'm Fu*king pregnant!
*Silence*
???: Yes, I'm pregnant, and when I have the baby this ho* ain't go be around it.
Me: Excuse me, it looks like you the ho* I'm not the one who's pregnant, bit*h!
???: Deonta you better keep yo ho*s on a leash.
Me: Deonta you betta shut this bi*ch up!
Deonta: EVERYBODY SHUT TF UP! BOTH OF YALL ACTING CHILDISH, TRINA IM WITH BRITTANY NOW, SO FACE THE FACTS, AND I WILL TAKE CARE OF MY CHILD, BRITTANY YOU NEED TO WATCH YO FUC*ING ATTUTUDE, AND YOU AINT GOT TO WORRY BOUT NUN IF YOU WITH ME, NOW ACT YALL AGE, AND SHUT TF UP! IM BOUT TO GO TO THE STORE, SO YALL TALK THAT SH*T OUT, AND I MEAN IT, OR IM DONE WITH BOTH IF YALL!
*Door slams *
Trina: Fu*king backstabber!
Me: Hm.
Trina: WTF you say?
Me: I said Hm, do you have a problem.
Trina: Matter of fact I do!
Me: Well, come solve it.
Trina POV:
I swung, and slapped her, and she came back with a punch which knocked me on the ground, I felt I sharp pain in my stomach, so I knew I had to stop before I kill my child.
Me: Look, I'm sorry stop OK you might hurt the baby.
Brittany: Oh,I'm sorry.
She helped me off the sofa, and helped me to the sofa.
Me: Can you bring me some to eat?
Brittany: Sure.
Brittany POV:
I decided to be nice, and helped her to the sofa.
Trina: Can you bring me some to eat.
Me: What you want?
Trina: 2 Double cheeseburgers, large fry, sweet tea, and a strawberry and creme pie with 3 packs of ranch and ketchup.
Me: OK, I'll be right back.
I grabbed my keys, and phone, and went to McDonald's.
Deonta POV:
*Door Slams*
I got in my car, and went straight to the trap. I got a head from this random ho*, I decided to go to McDonalds. I ordered a medium friends, big Mac, and a sweet tea, and somebody I never expected to see walked in.
Me: Dianna?
Dianna: Omg, Deonta heyyy!
Me: Hey lil sis, viw you been?
Dianna: I been great big bro, where you been hiding at?
Me: Naw, where you been?
Dianna: I been staying with mama.
Me: Um.
Dianna: Look, Deonta you have to forgive her someday.
Me: Not for what she did.
Dianna: I feel for you, but she has realllyyy changed just for you.
Deonta: Then, why hasn't she came to see me.
Dianna: She thinks you'll come around to see her one day, she said she has faith.
Deonta: Well, I have to go check on my girlfriend, bye.
Dianna: Not without a hug, and kiss from my big brother.
I gave her, a hug, and kiss on the cheek, and got my food, got in my car, and left.
Brittany POV:
I pulled up to McDonalds, and pulled to the side, and saw him talking to some girl, and I just sat there. After a while he was walking out the door, and the girl stopped him, and he gave her a hug, and kiss, and he left. They have the same type of eyes. How could he go behind my back, and cheat, really nigga. I walked in McDonalds hella mad.
Cashier: Welcome to McDonald's how may I help you?
Me: Um, I would like 2 cheese burgers, a large fry, a tweet tea, a strawberry creme pie, and I would like a quarter pounder, medium frie, and a sweet tea.
Cashier: Umm, will that be all.
Me: Yes.
Cashier: Well, let me read this to you one more time to make sure I have it right. 2 double cheeseburgers, 2 large fries, 2 sweet teas, 1 strawberry and creme pie, and one quarter pounder.
Me: Yes, ma'am?
Cashier: Your total is. $27.50(random number)
Me: Ok
I handed her the 28.00
Me: Keep the change.
Cashier: You are ticket number 253, you can come get it when your ticket is called. I was sitting in a booth, and it was now like 1:00, and I got a text from Brenda.
Brenda: Your mom is on her way, and Sherrie is out of the hospital, and is hoping to see you soon, please come back just hear what she has to say baby for me.
Me: I'll be over there later on, bye aunt Brenda, and tell Sherrie I said hey.
Brenda: I will, and thanks baby, bye.
Cashier: Ticket number 253!
I walked up, and grabbed my two bags of stuff, and walked to my car. I pulled out, and prepared myself to be asking Deonta hella questions. I pulled up, and saw his car. I walked in the house, and Trina was watching t.v, and Deonta was on the stool in the kitchen finishing his McDonalds.
Trina: You got it.
Me: Yes, that's why I have two McDonald's bags.
Trina: Give it to me now!
I handed her the food, and she went in, I got my food, and sat on the stool beside Deonta.
Deonta: Hey baby!
Me: Um, hey, I said dryly
Deonta: What's wrong with you baby?
Me: Nothing Deonta.
Deonta: What is it baby, tell me so I don't have to see that beautiful face so sad.
Me: Who were you with at McDonald's.
Deonta: Nobody, baby what you talking bout.
Me: You lying bastard I saw you talking with that ho* at McDonalds, and you even kissed her, and hugged her, the nerve of you!
Trina: What's going on?
Deonta busted out laughing.
Me: What tf is funny nigga!
Deonta: Th-That was my sister!
Me: Oh I didn't know you had a sister.
Deonta: Yeah, baby.
Me: Oh, when you go let me meet your family?
Deonta: Mann, Idk, when you go let me meet yours.
Me: Idk either I said with balled fist.
Deonta: What's wrong?
Me: I just don't want to talk about my family right now.
Deonta: Just tel-
Me: I said I don't want to talk about it, OK!
Tears were now falling from my eyes. He held me, and carried me upstairs with Trina looking like she was lost.
Deonta: What Happened?
Me: Well first off my dad was murdered in front of me when I was little.
Deonta: How did he die.
Flashback:
Me: Daddy! Daddy!
Dad: Hey sweetie, how was your day at school?
Me: I got a star on my behavior chart.
Dad: We might get some ice cream after school tomorrow.
Me: Yaaaayyy!
Dad: Your mom is at your aunt Brenda's house, so we get to spend all day together.
Me: What are we gonna do?
Dad: Weeeelllll, we could go to Burger King, so you can play in the playground.
Me: Yes daddy yes.
We pulled in the house, so we could change. I ran upstairs in my room, and put on my jeans, and a white t-shirt with some white flats, and kept my hair the same as it was when my mom did it.
I grabbed my Hannah Montana watch, and I heard a loud bump.
Me: Daddy, what's going on!
Daddy: B-Babby don't come down he- smack!
I ran downstairs to see two men in all black. On had a gun to my dads head, and the other just was slapping him, and beating him.
Me: Stoooppp, get off my daddy. I started kicking them,and the one with the gun picked me up, and whispered something in my ear I will never forget.
Man: I'm sorry, stay away from people like this we have to do this little girl, but he has to die, never I mean never get with a thug.
He put me down, and I cried, and cried, and the same guy pulled out his pistol, and looked at the other man, and shook his head, and shot my daddy three times, and ran out the door, and left his gun.
Me: Daddy, dont leave me please daddy I love you, mommy is coming dad, we can still have fun together dad please.
Dad: I love you baby, never forget that tell your mom to never give up,I love you both baby, but I have to go to a better place now, he kissed my cheek, and died.
* End on flashback*
Deonta: What was his name?
Me: Charles.
Deonta POV:
Oh, shiidddd!