Kids at school

We all know the types of kids at school and there are many. I'm here to break the shizzzzz down in five groups. This is not meant to offend anyone.

1. The Fashionista
2. The Nerds
3. The Creeps
4. The Simply Popular
5. The Unknowns

1-The Fashionista- Her hair is always perfect, her teeth are white and annoyingly sparkly. Her makeup is done. Her heels go click-clacking against the floor. She makes all of us normal people look like messes.
  How to Deal-Remember she is who she is and you are you. Your both gorgeous in different ways and you may feel a but out of place next to her, take a deep breath and assess the situation. She did not wear these heels to make your calves look bad, she wore them so she looks good. In fact, she probably feels like a mess right now because she woke up at five am to blowout her hair.

2-The Nerds- They're as smart as they come. Always have an answer, always reading. Such Ravenclaws. (See what I did there?) Always make you look like crap in your teachers eyes when you get the answer wrong and they're just like "Ooooooohhh! I know! I know!"
How to deal- While they're smart, they still have other problems. Maybe it's being called a nerd, or pressure from parents to do well. You have unique qualities wether or not you are a genius. Don't compare yourself to them. They have faults, like everyone else.

3-The Creeps- stay away. Don't be rude to them,they're the future serial killers. When in doubt walk away. Slowly.....😁😁

4) The Simply Popular- Always surrounded by friends, TSP seems it have people who worship the ground s/he walks upon. The life of the TSP seems perfect.
How to deal- Remind yourself you have friends too and maybe TSP is acting as if their life is perfect but in reality, it's less exciting than yours! Cause, hello, you're on Wattpad and they aren't!

5) The Unknowns- finally, the most common. TU. Most of people are part of TU. The problem with being part of TU is that you feel invisible or that you don't contribute towards anything. You may feel insignificant.
How to deal- remember that people love you very much and you shouldn't stop trying to be seen. Eventually, you'll shine. For now, be content to be in the background and make sure if there's an opportunity, grab it. You deserve it.