Negativity Rant/Low Self Esteem

Can I rant a little?
What really makes me tick is when girls have lots of negativity. Like, it's one thing to have one-five bad days a year. That's totally normal! We all have them! But when every day is a bad day, and everything is a bad thing it's just plain annoying. Especially if they are confident people, they're just negative confident people. Like, no. Don't even. I don't want to hear it anymore, you're bumming me out. There's a good life lesson.
Negative vibes bum people out, and set off your persona. Don't be a negative person. I had a frenemy, not friend. It's not a typo. Chill. She was always negative and annoying! Really freaking annoying! I constantly told her to be more positive but it was a tiring friendship, I couldn't handle it. She was constantly putting everything down and it sucked! I hated it so much! Don't be that friend. No likes them. Negativity, well, It simply bothers people. That being said, let's chat about low self esteem.
How to handle it.
I used to have bad self esteem issues. Really, I did. It was awful! Simply terrible. I stopped myself from having fun. It sucked! I handled it by stepping out of my comfort zone. I forced a smile and went to they party. I forced a laugh and went parasailing! It was awesome! (That's how I got over my fear of heights too!) Suddenly, I had a list of accomplishments. I had a handful of friends, a finally, some self esteem. It took time, effort and frankly, lots of support from others. But it's possible. Anything is. So don't give up on it! Be brave! Take a leap of faith before you fly!

Sorry that this is short, I just needed to blow some steam.