Chapter 20

Roc Pov:

"Trap House"

I don't know what going on right now. Mia calling me and said that she ran into one of Cam's boys. I hope everything is ok.

A few moments I see Ava car pulling up. She look mad as hell. I could tell boy the way she parked. She was all over the line.

They both got out the car and made they way over to me.

"What happen?," I said.

"Quen, one's of Cam niggas attacked me in the parking lot," Mia said.

"Are you ok," I said.

"Yeah i will be ok," she said.

"Well that's good. Ava what's wrong with you," I said.

"You know what, I'm piss. This nigga right here in my damn trunk bleeding everywhere. I just got the damn car. And this nigga want to mess it up," she said.

"It's ok Ava, I will have somebody clean it up," I said.

"Oh hell naw, he going to clean this mess up his self. Where Prince at so I can give him his damn food?," she said.

"He inside," I said.

Ava went inside the trap house.

"She is really made about her trunk," I said.

"Yeah she is," Mya said.

"I'm about to go get the boys, so we can get the body out of Ava's trunk," I said.

"Ok," she said.

We both went inside the trap house. I grabbed the boys to get the body. Once we got Quen's body, we tied him up to the chair in the middle of the room.

"So who is going to wake him up," I said.

Didn't nobody said nothing. All I hear was a big slap. I mean not a regular slap. This slap echoed through out the room. I looked over at Ava. I guess she decided to wake him up.

Ava Pov:

I'm so piss right now. This nigga was dripping blood all up in my new car. His ass is going to clean it up too. I don't what he thought this was. And I'm going to kill his ass for messing with us. He was one of our last target anyways.

"WHAT THE HELL! WHY DA FUCK DID YOU SLAP," Quen yelled.

I don't know who the fuck he is talking to. He got the wrong one. He want to yell at me. Don't get mad at me cause yo ass got whopped by a girl.

"WHO THE FUCK YOU YELLING AT. I SHOULD HAVE KILLED YO ASS. But you got to clean my trunk out with all yo blood. Then I'm going to kill you," I said.

"Bitch I ain't killing nothing," he said.

"The hell you are. Who sent you anyways," i said.

I ain't telling you shit," he said.

"Is that right. Wait here I will be right back," I said.

I went in the other room and grabbed me a baseball bat, and went right back into the room.

"Now I'm going to ask you again. Who in the hell sent you," i said.

I told you bit-

I cut him off by hitting in with the bat.

"Now I'm asking you again. Who sent you," I said.

"It was Cam. He told me to spy on you and the LA Niggas," he said.

Right now I was so damn hot. I cant wait to i see Cam. He haven't see crazy yet. I will show him crazy.

"Prince untie his ass, so he can clean it out. And kill his ass after that," I said.

Prince did as told.

I cant wait till this shit is over. My life can go back to normal. If they never have been messing with my family in the first place, this will never ever wouldn't have happen.

Cam Pov:

I heard everything that was going on. My nigga Quen's pocket dial me. So LA Niggas want to come after me. Well they got other thing coming. After they did kill some of my good men. They better look out, cause I'm coming for they ass.

Roc Pov:

I was going outside to check on Ava. After Prince killed Quen, she been outside since.

"You okay bae," i said.

"Yeah, I just cant wait till, this is over," she said.

"Yeah me too. I heard that its yo birthday next week. Why you didn't tell nobody," i said.

"I don't think of my birthday as a big deal. The only thing that is changing is your age. Not you," she said.

"It is a big deal. Mia told the whole crew anyway. We already planning a big bash just for you," I said.

"Y'all really don't have to do that," she said.

"We want to," I said.

"Thank you," she said.

"Your welcome," I said.

"I better get going. I really tired. I will see you later," she said.

"Aite," i said.

Before she could move a step i grabbed her.

"You ain't goin show a nigga no love," i said.

"I'm sorry bae," she said.

She got close ton me and pulled my face and we kiss.

"See you later," I said.

"See you," she said.

I smack her butt.

"You plat too much," she said.

I watch as she pulled away.

I think I'm in love. I mean really in love. Ava makes me feel right I hope that I can keep her forever.