Chapter 25

Ava Pov:

I ran over to Mia's body. There was blood coming from here chest. I applied direct pressure on her wound.

"Mia wake up, I said

She wasn't saying anything. She was just laying there. I checked for a pulse, and there was still one there.

Then all of a sudden the boys ran up.

"What happen," Roc said.

"They shot her the chest. Help me get her on the car, so we can get her to the hospital . I don't think that she can hang on any longer," I said.

The boys grabbed Mia body and put it in the car. They put her in the back seat. I got back there south her still putting direct pressure on her wound. Roc got in the car and sped the the hospital.

I hope that we can save her in time. I don't want to see my best friend die.

"At the hospital"

We got to the hospital within minutes. The boys grabbed Mia's body and took it in the hospital.

"SOMEONE HELP MY MY FRIEND IS HURT," I said.

With in minutes doctors and nurses were coming toward Mia.

There was to much going. The doctors took Mia in the back. I couldn't think anymore. I mind was going crazy.

"Everything is going to be ok," Roc said.

"No everything not going to be ok. Do you see this," I said pointing to my jogging suit that had blood all over it.

"THIS IS MY BEST FRIEND BLOOD. SHE IS NIW BACK THERE FIGHTING GIR HER LIFE," I said

He didn't say anything.

"You know what I want out. I can't do this anymore," I said.

"You want out. What do you mean," he said.

"I want out of the gang," I said.

"You can't get out. You in it for life," he said.

"I'm walking away from it," I said.

"You know if you walk away, you can't came back," he said.

"I know," i said walking away.

"WHAT ABOUT US," he yelled.

I turned around.

"There is no us anymore. I'm done. I think that we both should me on," I said walking out the door

Roc Pov:

I could believe she left me and the crew. I thought I can really trust her. I thought that she was the one. I thought that she my ride or die. I guess not anymore. I will never trust her again. I hate her. If I se her face again all hell is going to break loose.

Ava Pov:

I decided to go back home. I couldn't take it anymore. My best friend getting hurt, really hit home. I think I made the right decision, leaving the crew. It's not save for me and my baby. I don't want my baby going up around gangs. To much goes on.

I don't what I am going do, or how am I going to tell my parents. I went to my car and change clothes, because I had blood all over my jogging suit.

I got in the car, and made my way back to my house.

"At my house"

I opened the front door. I see my parents sitting down in the living room. I tried to by pass them, but then I here my mom call my name.

"Ava come here," she said.

I made my way to the living room.

"Yes." I said.

" I called the doctor today to change your insurance plan. And guess what she told me, she said.

"What did she tell you," I said.

" She told me the you are pregnant. Is that true," she said.

I put my head down, and stared crying.

"YOU LIITLE WHORE. YOU JUST COULDN'T KEEP YOU LEGS CLOSE COULD YOU," my dad said.

"I didn't mean for this to happ- was cut off by a slap from my dad.

"SHUT THE HELL UP. I DIDN'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN. ABD YOU LET IT HAPPEN ANY WAY," he said.

"I'm sorr- I was cut of from my dad pulling me by my hair and pulling me upstairs. He pushed me into my room.

"I want you out of my house, when you have it. If you find a place before you can leave.Until then I'm going to lock you in the house. You will not ha e no contact with anyone. Is that under stood," he said

"Yes," I said.

He walked out my room and locked my door.

I ran to my bed crying. I couldn't believe my dad put his hands on me. Our of all people. And my mom didn't even try to help.

I going to make a plan of getting out of here. I'm not staying for long. I going to get a job and move. Im going to contact anyone.

I'm going to start a new life for me and my baby.

Bad Chick 2 coming soon!!!!!